Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 10   Vizitat de: 81 users
01.12.2012 - 20:15
I need to punch them in the gut multiple times for geographic inaccuracies.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.12.2012 - 22:03
 Utah
Ezzatam
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
02.12.2012 - 15:29
Ezzatam
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
02.12.2012 - 18:40
Ezzatam
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
03.12.2012 - 11:44
 Mofo
None of the maps are suppose to be 100% accurate, ezzatam's map is actually very accurate espicially compared to the default map. It's one of the few maps I really enjoy playing. There's no need to be rude to someone for something so little, just be thankful he volunteered his time to make a map you can play on. If you are really bothered by this I suggest you edit/make a more accurate map.

In the default map Chicago has a population 2.8 million which is the population of the city proper, while other cities have the population of the metropoliltan area for example Detroit has 4.4 million and New York has 18 million. So Chicago should have a MUCH higher population and income. (I know it's not related but I didn't feel the need to start a new topic for this)
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
03.12.2012 - 11:54
 Acquiesce (Mod)
This^. I think ezzatam did a great job.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.12.2012 - 09:55
I mean, it's fine that he doesn't have the value of each state basically perfect, and a little mess up here and there with a tiny misplacement of cities is fine too, but I mean, he put Richmond basically as a port city, when it's a fairly far inland city. I do think he did a great service, but I feel that with the work of several players who actually DO know the USA fairly well, we could improve it to make it accurate.
----
"Bitches ain't shit, but hoes and tricks"
-Mahatma Gandhi
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.12.2012 - 21:59
Scris de zombiekiller, 13.12.2012 at 09:55

I mean, it's fine that he doesn't have the value of each state basically perfect, and a little mess up here and there with a tiny misplacement of cities is fine too, but I mean, he put Richmond basically as a port city, when it's a fairly far inland city. I do think he did a great service, but I feel that with the work of several players who actually DO know the USA fairly well, we could improve it to make it accurate.

^^ this is why I made this topic. No offense to ezzatam, but I wouldn't expect a Briton to know America as much as an American. It wasn't just Richmond. Mesa, San Jose, Los Angeles as well as several others are way out of place, particularly Mesa, a city that borders phoenix and is placed halfway across the large state of Arizona. This is just my opinion, but even with these improvements, the map would be mediocre at best.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
14.12.2012 - 01:14
Scris de Runway1R, 13.12.2012 at 21:59

^^ this is why I made this topic. No offense to ezzatam, but I wouldn't expect a Briton to know America as much as an American. It wasn't just Richmond. Mesa, San Jose, Los Angeles as well as several others are way out of place, particularly Mesa, a city that borders phoenix and is placed halfway across the large state of Arizona. This is just my opinion, but even with these improvements, the map would be mediocre at best.

I have overlaid a political map of usa and moved cities to their correct positions...
Guys, remember to thank Runway for the crammed cities in the NE to be even closer together! (Even though they were nicely spaced out...)

PS:Nobody uses the word Briton... we use the word "Brit". And by America you meant the USA and by American you meant a citizen of the aforementioned country.

NB:I might as well check through the rest of my maps just in case nationalists of those countries come and bash me

I recognise your efforts to help with my maps, Ezzatam
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
14.12.2012 - 05:45
Scris de ezzatam, 14.12.2012 at 01:14

Guys, remember to thank Runway for the crammed cities in the NE to be even closer together! (Even though they were nicely spaced out...)

Or you could just get rid of them altogether.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba