Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 17   Vizitat de: 54 users
12.05.2021 - 14:01

I offer you a new type of Tournament Casual on the theme " Game Of Throne ", hoping that everyone knows this crazy series ^^

Here is what the map gives to give you a little idea, I could not take it entirely ^^ sorry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

● Westeros = Continent to the left of the map.
● Essos = Continent to the right of the map.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

● Explication:

● 2 countries to start: 1 in Westeros and 1 in Essos.
● 10K - 48 hours turn - 50 Turn - Capture Capital 4 Turns - No strategy - No update.

● 2 ally, but only 1 in Westeros and 1 in Essos,
betrayal is therefore possible thanks to this system as in the series ^^
Let me explain:
we will say that in Westeros I am allied with X and on Essos with Y.
On Westeros I would have the right to attack Y and conversely on Essos I would have the right to attack X.
you understand that in the diplomacy of the game, that it will not be possible to make requests for peace or alliance.

● So please understand, that to win the game, 2 players must be either in Westeros or Essos,
and only one of them must be in either Westeros or Essos.
Example: Players A and B are on Westeros and Player A is on Essos. At the end of the game.

it will not be necessary to make a request for peace or alliance if not impossible to play with the system that I impose.
The settings will not be blocked, so if you are alive at the end with your ally,
you can change them and ally with him.

Then it's up to you to think about how to win this game alone or with the ally of your choice,
both will not be possible ^^ betrayal is back ^^ all the other players will be your enemies so be careful of you ^^
If you wish you can attack from one continent to another.

● Screenshots will be taken on each new round, for the sake of the tournament.

Here is the original soundtrack of the series to motivate you ^^

● Here is the list of choice 1 to 16, the first country is in Westeros and the second is in Essos:
I also send you the financial information by country.

The choices of the countries will be given randomly to the players before each game.

● You can choose the capital of your choice, in the selection of your 2 countries of departure.
But be careful, because if you choose your capital on the same continent as one of your allies, you will surely have to kill him.

Example: A and B are allies on Westeros, but have chosen their Capitals on Essos, so they will have to kill their ally on Essos.
As a result, they will eliminate their ally from the game.

●Team Selection:

● Rules :

● 16 players in a game.
Number of players 16.

● 10 games per player.

● It will be done by ranking, the player finishing 16th will have 1 points, the player gaining 16 points.
If a team wins at the end, players will get 18 points, a little extra for the difficulty of succeeding.
But be careful if you do this, you will not gain an advantage over your ally in the final ranking,
so it's up to you to think about what is best for you in the end.

● No movement on the first turn outside of your countries, no attack on neutral countries on the first turn.
You can only wall your cities.
A penalty of -1 point will be made for players who break this rule.

● If you ever broke this rule, you will not be allowed to move on the continent, where you attacked or moved during turn 3.
A penalty of -3 points will be inflicted on you in addition, if you ever move, on the next turn -4 points, and so on.

● Be careful, any peace with other players apart from your allies in relation to the continent,
will be prohibited.
A -1 point penalty will be made on each new turn.

● There will be a bonus, for players killing an opponent.
1 point more for each opponent killed.
To make it easy to verify, the game host will stay and notify this detail in a report.
So of course the host should not be killed ^^ he will not have the right to play, but just watch what happens in the game.

● The player who leaves the game or misses a turn before his death will have a penalty of (-3) -1 point, now.
This is done, so that the players are killed by another player and stay until the end of the game, despite the defeat.

● Be careful, if players A and B are allies in Westeros, and one of them voluntarily gives his lands to this ally in Essos,
while they have to fight, they will have a penalty of - 4 points, for them 2 players.
I mean by that, no defense in its cities, no wall to protect them, or any other kind of deception....,
just to help themselves, in their conquests and their victories in the game.

● Reward:

Trophy for the first 3.

For the 3 players who killed the most opponents.

Donator Trophy: 200PC

Trophy Secret:
Accessible to all players, even those who will not win the tournament.
There is one thing to do in this game, to get it.
(You choose the trophy you want between its 2 there.)

-

Finally 200 PC for a game win,
or 100 PC per player win in the team.

● List Donator:

Kame Sennin Taz 400 PC
SwampNewts 200 PC ok don received in bank atwar
Hannibal Smith 200 PC
TimTheNoob 200 PC
The_Empirezz 200 PC
Hibiki Verniy 200 PC

● List Players:

1 Kame Sennin Taz
2 Hannibal Smith
3 Mobster
4 BasarisizNinja
5 1122
6 Karambit
7 hulkie700
8 SwampNewts
9 void.sq
10 V_for_Vendetta
11 gladiator66
12 Hibiki Verniy
13 TimTheNoob
14 snow j
15 By_Laz
16 Akatsuki.

● List Reservist:

Apocalypse
The_Empirezz

1 open game per week, the game will open on Sunday.
The link will be sent to you by private message, with the password,
the information of your countries and your allies.
They will also be posted here, so you don't forget who you are allied with on each continent.

The first game will take place this Sunday 16.

● For this type of tournament play to work, everything must be followed to the letter.
If players are not serious, they will be directly excluded from the tournament.
----
Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 18:58

I will donate 200PC
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.05.2021 - 01:34
Dude this tourn is the same structure as the last ome that failed... and you said you would restart...

I recommend either making this knockout.

Making ir one country...

Or making it 2v2

Not all 3 at the same time.

I used to farm this map for elo back in 2016... one pick in the north is too op and a certain strat is too op... so 2 inis addresses this.

If its going to be the first GOT tourn keep it simple and more people will play... otherwise you may as well just host a scenario tourn like ivan and thats a mess..
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.05.2021 - 06:43
Scris de Phoenix, 13.05.2021 at 01:34

Thank you for your advice.

I take the bet that this tournament will be played until its end.
For a simple reason, it is that Casual players are more serious and they have the mentality for this type of tournament, I trust them to make this tournament a success, thanks to them.

Talk about the other tournament I host for "so-called competitive players", it failed because half of you aren't ready to make the effort to play your tournaments differently, and you want to stay on basic things.
Players who had registered, I was clearly told, that it was too complicated to play, explain to me how, playing 2 countries is too complicated? or meeting all the players is too complicated? or other things ...
His players are just not ready to step out of their comfort zone.

AtWar allows this kind of tournaments, there are endless possibilities to play this game and create tournaments, especially in Casual I'm here for it, like no one else does.
Whether it fails or succeeds, at least I'm trying to do different things.

You say "too much OP with a certain strategy", so you did not read the topic well, because the strategies are withdrawn in this tournament.

Talk about doing a simple tournament for GoT, but that would be doing him a disgrace, not to create something complicated, for this great series.
I think I tried to keep the spirit of this series in creating this tournament.
----
Le mot perdre ne fait pas partie de mon dictionnaire, d'ailleurs je n'ai pas de dictionnaire !

ゆめ の ちから
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.05.2021 - 08:48
Scris de Kame Sennin Taz, 13.05.2021 at 06:43

Scris de Phoenix, 13.05.2021 at 01:34

Thank you for your advice.

I take the bet that this tournament will be played until its end.
For a simple reason, it is that Casual players are more serious and they have the mentality for this type of tournament, I trust them to make this tournament a success, thanks to them.

Talk about the other tournament I host for "so-called competitive players", it failed because half of you aren't ready to make the effort to play your tournaments differently, and you want to stay on basic things.
Players who had registered, I was clearly told, that it was too complicated to play, explain to me how, playing 2 countries is too complicated? or meeting all the players is too complicated? or other things ...
His players are just not ready to step out of their comfort zone.

AtWar allows this kind of tournaments, there are endless possibilities to play this game and create tournaments, especially in Casual I'm here for it, like no one else does.
Whether it fails or succeeds, at least I'm trying to do different things.

You say "too much OP with a certain strategy", so you did not read the topic well, because the strategies are withdrawn in this tournament.

Talk about doing a simple tournament for GoT, but that would be doing him a disgrace, not to create something complicated, for this great series.
I think I tried to keep the spirit of this series in creating this tournament.

It's your tourn and you can praise casual players all you want, the reason the other tourn failed is because it was not a competitive setting, funds were too small for turk and ukr, and playing so many people in a round robin format means people lose patience of waiting for their opponent to show up...

There is no difference in casual and quick players. Casual games are easier to arrange, thats the only difference. Because you don't have to worry about timezone differences with 48 hr turns.

This stands a better chance of succeeding in a casual format but you still run the risk of losing peoples interest in such a niche game setting by making this round robin...

Good luck, prove me wrong.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.05.2021 - 10:24
Scris de Phoenix, 13.05.2021 at 08:48

It's your tourn and you can praise casual players all you want, the reason the other tourn failed is because it was not a competitive setting, funds were too small for turk and ukr, and playing so many people in a round robin format means people lose patience of waiting for their opponent to show up...

There is no difference in casual and quick players. Casual games are easier to arrange, thats the only difference. Because you don't have to worry about timezone differences with 48 hr turns.

This stands a better chance of succeeding in a casual format but you still run the risk of losing peoples interest in such a niche game setting by making this round robin...

Good luck, prove me wrong.

If there is a difference between fast and casual players, the difference is simply patience.
So everything is possible with them, now remains to know if it will be the case over time.

The funds too low for Ukr / Turk, I can understand this point of view, but I specially made this choice, to force you to play differently, but unfortunately it does not have more.

Thanks, even though I don't want to prove who is right or wrong or whatever, just I want is fun for the participants, because that's the point of a game.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
15.05.2021 - 11:07

200 pc to this
----
Not a good player
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
16.05.2021 - 03:49
Game 1

Here is the Westeros and Essos Alliance Summary.

Warning:

your ally in Westeros is your enemy on Essos.

your ally in Essos is your enemy in Westeros.

Link Game : https://fr.atwar-game.com/games/?link=3267454052
----

ゆめ の ちから
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
30.05.2021 - 12:28
Game 2

Warning:

Link Game : https://fr.atwar-game.com/games/?link=3057462232
----

ゆめ の ちから
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.06.2021 - 03:46
 Mobster (Mod)
This tournament is interesting and somewhat creative, I like it.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.06.2021 - 13:45
Game 3

Warning:

----

ゆめ の ちから
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.06.2021 - 18:47
In and donating 200pc
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
19.06.2021 - 02:38
 Mobster (Mod)
Game 2 killed 1122
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
19.06.2021 - 02:46
Scris de Mobster, 19.06.2021 at 02:38

Game 2 killed 1122

Thanks for the Screen.
I write everything down, turn by turn.
There will be a recap of each game at the end of the game.
With who killed whom and the penalties for each.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.06.2021 - 08:56
Game 4

Warning:

----

ゆめ の ちから
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
28.06.2021 - 08:29
 Mobster (Mod)
I think walling sea with land units should be banned because it's so expensive to break a land wall already (You have to waste a 70 cost unit)

Now you have to buy a transport or assault ship as well, that makes things annoying af. People usually ban that in scenario tournaments.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
04.07.2021 - 14:08
I come to warn you that this tournament is stopped, sorry for the participants, but I could not take care of it any more.

Because I am stop AtWar.

The reason, unfortunately I am forbidden to tell you, because people delete my post every time.
----

ゆめ の ちから
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba