12.05.2021 - 01:14
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 01:34

----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 02:07
You can tell who will support the Palestinians based on how ignorant the person is. If the person is very ignorant, slightly neurotic, somewhat creative, and a hyper-sensitive liberal type, he will support the Palestinians. If he is intelligent, he will support Israel.

Israel offers the Palestinians peace ALL the time, but to no avail. Israel offered them peace along with a generous border arrangement at least 5 times in the past 10 years alone. Multiply that number by 50 for the amount of times that they offered them peace in the past century. Israel has tried, desperately, to expand Palestinian territory at least tenfold, but the Palestinians REJECT every offer because they are extremists who want to see Israel DESTROYED because they are, guess what, NOT affiliated with Judaism. Israel is a JEWISH state.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 04:40
 Zoe
Scris de Tribune Aquila, 12.05.2021 at 02:07

You can tell who will support the Palestinians based on how ignorant the person is. If the person is very ignorant, slightly neurotic, somewhat creative, and a hyper-sensitive liberal type, he will support the Palestinians. If he is intelligent, he will support Israel.

Israel offers the Palestinians peace ALL the time, but to no avail. Israel offered them peace along with a generous border arrangement at least 5 times in the past 10 years alone. Multiply that number by 50 for the amount of times that they offered them peace in the past century. Israel has tried, desperately, to expand Palestinian territory at least tenfold, but the Palestinians REJECT every offer because they are extremists who want to see Israel DESTROYED because they are, guess what, NOT affiliated with Judaism. Israel is a JEWISH state.

Not true. I used to support Israel but it's crazy how much my opinion has shifted in the last few years on this issue. Israel and Palestine both signed the Oslo accords, but contrary to the deal they continue to expand into their lands. They don't really have an argument to be evicting so many people because some Jews existed there 2000 years ago that have no connection to the current population that is mostly immigrants from Europe. If I was a Jew, I'd be able to land in Israel tomorrow and get citizenship, but people who live there for centuries, Christians, Muslims and other Palestinians alike, can't. Plus it's not just a religious issue either. Christians and Muslims are treated alike due to their ethnicity and they even have segregated public facilities and roads. They can't vote for the people that rule them over. It's the definition of apartheid. You also shouldn't treat places of prayer like shit while crying about retaliatory rocket strikes.

I try to stay quiet and troll about this, mostly because I'd get called an anti-Semite even though I have no issues with Jews and support Israel's existence. At least most Jews I have met aren't supportive of this quasi-apartheid, though they aren't as vocal as they should be.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 06:38
Scris de Zoe, 12.05.2021 at 04:40

Not true. I used to support Israel but it's crazy how much my opinion has shifted in the last few years on this issue. Israel and Palestine both signed the Oslo accords, but contrary to the deal they continue to expand into their lands. They don't really have an argument to be evicting so many people because some Jews existed there 2000 years ago that have no connection to the current population that is mostly immigrants from Europe. If I was a Jew, I'd be able to land in Israel tomorrow and get citizenship, but people who live there for centuries, Christians, Muslims and other Palestinians alike, can't. Plus it's not just a religious issue either. Christians and Muslims are treated alike due to their ethnicity and they even have segregated public facilities and roads. They can't vote for the people that rule them over. It's the definition of apartheid. You also shouldn't treat places of prayer like shit while crying about retaliatory rocket strikes.

I try to stay quiet and troll about this, mostly because I'd get called an anti-Semite even though I have no issues with Jews and support Israel's existence. At least most Jews I have met aren't supportive of this quasi-apartheid, though they aren't as vocal as they should be.

Here is what we know in terms of incentives. We know that the Palestinian authorities are incentivized to make Israel attack them, even at the expense of their own citizens, because then they will get international support which is required to take down Israel.

Israel knows what the Palestinians are doing so they treat the Palestinians badly, but the Palestinians construe their treatment as unwarranted. I would argue that it is not unwarranted because in their jurisdiction, Palestinians are indoctrinated as badly as North Koreans with regard to Israel. So the barriers to entry for Palestinians should be higher, or a great deal more skepticism should be applied to them, than to people from other jurisdictions. Palestinians should not have lower barriers to entry simply because their ancestors lived there for the past few hundred years, they should have higher barriers to entry because they are more likely to be terrorists. The argument about their ancestors is as fallacious as the Israeli argument which says that they should own the land or be entitled to special entry standards because of something that happened thousands of years ago. Whoever wins land through the most recent military conquest owns the land. It's that simple. Native Americans fought each other and conquered each other's land. There are many tribes that us Westerns do not know about today because they were conquered and replaced by more powerful Native American tribes. Then, another tribe, called the "British," conquered the Native Americans. This is the story of mankind and there's no other standard we can use for who owns land.

The question of who owns land is separate from the question of whether or not more land should be conquered. The Israelis should not conquer anymore land because that would be unethical. And people should be treated equally under law in Israel. Israel already has a representative government with Arabs and whatnot, so I don't know what more the minority groups in Israel could want, other than what Western-worded fantasies say they do
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 10:00
The Israel conflict makes it very clear that people just do not learn from history. After the shoa, after centuries of punishment, all this suffering weights nothing now. Public opinion against israel is becoming more and more negative. One cannot put a blind eye and one wont be able to pity jews anymore. Thats something that jews/ israelis should try to understand. In a few decades, dont cry because majority of the whole world does not like you. You brought it upon yourselves.

Also Sean completely ignores the fact of the suffering by the palestinian people. But oh well i guess their lives are worth less than israeli lives. (but thats something we are used of americans)
But whatever, Israel should just stop being hypocritical and go forth and complete the genocide. Maybe then people like sean would talk negative about israel.

And also, no Sean, in contemporary wars land is not conquered, as we have you know something called the UN. But since, USA, your country, vetoes anything against Israel, these lands can be conquered, funny how that works isnt it.
USA is good in bringing many things, but it is also very efficient into breaking many things. It used to be always the fault of the brits, whenever there was some conflict in some third world country. But in contemporary times, it is usually the USA. Hence, the public opinion doesnt favor americans that much. As the decades went by, americans get more and more hate.
It also gives a good perspective why some balkan countries, third world countries, like majority of africa are sided with China over USA. Funny how Europe and USA fund africa so much just to see China swoop in and take over. Thats what happens when you create hate.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 10:54

if im coming to us. the first thing imma do is shove a pig up ur ass
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 11:01
Scris de Tribune Aquila, 12.05.2021 at 06:38

Scris de Zoe, 12.05.2021 at 04:40

Here is what we know in terms of incentives. We know that the Palestinian authorities are incentivized to make Israel attack them, even at the expense of their own citizens, because then they will get international support which is required to take down Israel.

Israel knows what the Palestinians are doing so they treat the Palestinians badly, but the Palestinians construe their treatment as unwarranted. I would argue that it is not unwarranted because in their jurisdiction, Palestinians are indoctrinated as badly as North Koreans with regard to Israel. So the barriers to entry for Palestinians should be higher, or a great deal more skepticism should be applied to them, than to people from other jurisdictions. Palestinians should not have lower barriers to entry simply because their ancestors lived there for the past few hundred years, they should have higher barriers to entry because they are more likely to be terrorists. The argument about their ancestors is as fallacious as the Israeli argument which says that they should own the land or be entitled to special entry standards because of something that happened thousands of years ago. Whoever wins land through the most recent military conquest owns the land. It's that simple. Native Americans fought each other and conquered each other's land. There are many tribes that us Westerns do not know about today because they were conquered and replaced by more powerful Native American tribes. Then, another tribe, called the "British," conquered the Native Americans. This is the story of mankind and there's no other standard we can use for who owns land.

The question of who owns land is separate from the question of whether or not more land should be conquered. The Israelis should not conquer anymore land because that would be unethical. And people should be treated equally under law in Israel. Israel already has a representative government with Arabs and whatnot, so I don't know what more the minority groups in Israel could want, other than what Western-worded fantasies say they do

secondly. palestine during the british had a small jewish population while the old ottoman muslims lived near the east bank. since the begining of holocaust jews started moving into israel seeking refuge. the muslims were okay with it until it started to get out of control. the british stopped all transports of jews to palestine which brought the creation OF THE FIRST JEWISH TERRORIST organization meant to sabotage the british. they also attacked muslims to kick them out of their homes and make space to welcome more jews. so technically PALESTINE IS MUSLIM LAND. meanwhile jackass zionists come and claim it as theirs just like all american -IQ conservatives eventhough what they are doing is just colonialism. the arabs shall win and we shall take the dome of the rock. we even agreed to have jerusalem as the capital of palestine and israel but nooo israel wanted it all to themselves and ethnically cleanse the population
----
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 11:35
Scris de comradestalin69, 12.05.2021 at 11:01

secondly. palestine during the british had a small jewish population while the old ottoman muslims lived near the east bank. since the begining of holocaust jews started moving into israel seeking refuge. the muslims were okay with it until it started to get out of control. the british stopped all transports of jews to palestine which brought the creation OF THE FIRST JEWISH TERRORIST organization meant to sabotage the british. they also attacked muslims to kick them out of their homes and make space to welcome more jews. so technically PALESTINE IS MUSLIM LAND. meanwhile jackass zionists come and claim it as theirs just like all american -IQ conservatives eventhough what they are doing is just colonialism. the arabs shall win and we shall take the dome of the rock. we even agreed to have jerusalem as the capital of palestine and israel but nooo israel wanted it all to themselves and ethnically cleanse the population

Look that might be the case, but whoever wants the land has to claim it through military force. Why exactly should the owner of Israel give his land to the Palestinians just because they are butt-hurt? The past is the past and military force is the only equalizer. But the past isn't that clear, either. It looks to me as though if we're using the PAST as a standard by which to distribute land, the ISRAELIS were there first. Everybody knows about Abraham, right? Well Abraham said "JEWS, THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND!" He said that before Muslims were even invented. So don't even go there.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 13:40
Scris de Tribune Aquila, 12.05.2021 at 11:35

Look that might be the case, but whoever wants the land has to claim it through military force. Why exactly should the owner of Israel give his land to the Palestinians just because they are butt-hurt? The past is the past and military force is the only equalizer. But the past isn't that clear, either. It looks to me as though if we're using the PAST as a standard by which to distribute land, the ISRAELIS were there first. Everybody knows about Abraham, right? Well Abraham said "JEWS, THIS LAND IS YOUR LAND!" He said that before Muslims were even invented. So don't even go there.

so u mean the use of espionage and unconventional warfare is just and can be used to claim occupied lands. no worries im coming to florida with some arab horses and u all will be under sharia law soon
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 15:06
Long live Israel!!
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 17:11
 Alex
Scris de 31TENGRI69, 12.05.2021 at 01:34

----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 19:17
Strange that the nation of Israel has been acting like Nazi Germany, geopoliticaly. for decades now desu

Very complicated region of the world, thousands upon thousands of countries and cultures ruled over Israel/Palestine area and then got tumbled and shafted by many empires and kingdoms, so much history.

Shame worlds not doing much, ah well.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 20:57

The issue is people that lived on these lands are still alive, and the people who are bringing up the argument of land owned by their ancestors is about 2000 years old.
People from before 1967, from before 1948, from before 1920 are still alive, thats the difference sean. Thats why u can bring this argument, because there is a living corpse which has memory.
But its too late now to go back. Israel will brainwash its people so that taking land wouldnt be considered bad. And they will keep Palestine poor, backward, since having a country near you that is extremely against you will provide you with responsibility and give you more rights to control your own people.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 21:59
Scris de Bella Ciao, 12.05.2021 at 15:06

Long live Israel!!

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.05.2021 - 22:04
Scris de Bella Ciao, 12.05.2021 at 15:06

Long live Israel!!

don't forget the night of the broken glass. we will do it again. u fight with guns against our holy books and prayer mats. remember what the nazis did, its only god's mercy stopping you from the fate ur ancestors did. ur lucky the usa assassinated king faisal, or else he would have saladin ur ass of palestine
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.05.2021 - 07:37
Scris de ITSGG1122, 12.05.2021 at 20:57

The issue is people that lived on these lands are still alive, and the people who are bringing up the argument of land owned by their ancestors is about 2000 years old.
People from before 1967, from before 1948, from before 1920 are still alive, thats the difference sean. Thats why u can bring this argument, because there is a living corpse which has memory.
But its too late now to go back. Israel will brainwash its people so that taking land wouldnt be considered bad. And they will keep Palestine poor, backward, since having a country near you that is extremely against you will provide you with responsibility and give you more rights to control your own people.

you realize that this entire situation was instigated by Palestinian authority facing the prospect of a lost election, so he decided to fire missiles are Israel. The causation had nothing to do with Israel. The Palestinian authority fired hundreds of missiles and most of them fell over Gaza itself because the missiles are poor quality, thereby killing many of their own Palestinian citizens. It's a terrorist organization and now they're getting Israel to do its dirty work against Hamas too because they are at opposition. There's nothing philosophical about this issue, it's basic power politics. And suggesting that Israel is brainwashed goes to show how ignorant you are and your low-resolution views about the world. You're not taking a sophisticated approach and it doesn't take an Israeli dog to see that. The Palestinians are kept poor beacuse they are run under a terrorist organization, there's this thing called "on-the-ground facts," which actually suggest your entire worldview is wrong. Don't get me started on this.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.05.2021 - 08:13
Scris de Tribune Aquila, 13.05.2021 at 07:37

you realize that this entire situation was instigated by Palestinian authority facing the prospect of a lost election, so he decided to fire missiles are Israel. The causation had nothing to do with Israel. The Palestinian authority fired hundreds of missiles and most of them fell over Gaza itself because the missiles are poor quality, thereby killing many of their own Palestinian citizens. It's a terrorist organization and now they're getting Israel to do its dirty work against Hamas too because they are at opposition. There's nothing philosophical about this issue, it's basic power politics. And suggesting that Israel is brainwashed goes to show how ignorant you are and your low-resolution views about the world. You're not taking a sophisticated approach and it doesn't take an Israeli dog to see that. The Palestinians are kept poor beacuse they are run under a terrorist organization, there's this thing called "on-the-ground facts," which actually suggest your entire worldview is wrong. Don't get me started on this.

Dude, dont get personal. Also dont try to act smart here. You dont know anything about this conflict. Youve studied yet nothing, do not act as if youre the one smart ass here.
If you want me to credit you, dont always use fancy words to hide your ignorant perspective.

Yes the palestinian government is a terrorist organization, yet they get way more symphathy from the west than Israel, which is the only real democracy in that region. It just shows how funny it is if even a terrorizing government is pitied more than a democratic one. You can point fingers at a terrorist and say look u are killing people, hence you are bad. Yet if i kill your family and rape your sister or your daughter sean, you think you will not become extremist? So you can go eat a banana with your perspective if u wanna go and take a sophisticated approach.
Newsflash, youre not philosophical and neither sophisticated.
And this isnt a liberal point of view.

Look at the map of countries who have and who havent recognized palestine as a country. https://prnt.sc/12vmv6n
It is funny that all the countries who havent recognized palestine are alllies of USA.
Firing missiles at ISrael has nothing to do with Israel. Yes im gonna fire missiles at New york and say sorry bro nothing to do with u.
1/3 of missiles did hit Israel and i thought nine people got kiled.
Furthermore, the election are to be held in 31 july so thats like 3 months from now. Next, the missiles are claimed by Hamas and NOT the governing party, so youre wrong about that one too.
Yet you have not mentioned reasons behind someone firing missiles at you. And you fastly blame it on , oh look they just have political issues and the governmening party is going to lose thats why they fire missiles. 2 sentences later, they are terrorist organization.
No Sean, stop being a fool.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57094737
Here is a fast searches source for you, where they give reasons why they fired missiles, who claimed it and what the response was.
Defending Israel at all cost shouldnt be a right- wing stand. Ringht- wing stands should be about economics.

I would defend USA for its liberty, democracy, innovation etc. But their foreign policy, and a part of americans themselves suck really bad. Keep going like this and see yourself being dethroned in the coming decades. I hope you dont face civil war or any oppression of such like the palestinian people.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.05.2021 - 08:34

And here is a list of all the times the US vetoed for Israel
https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/43-times-us-has-used-veto-power-against-un-resolutions-israel

43 times.
Notice: Obama was the first and only one to not veto a resolution against Israel.

It doesnt surprise me when people say that USA is run by jews or that americans are israeli dogs, meaning they do what israel pleases. Facts never lie and anyone with a brain can see the truth.
Why isnt or wasnt there a peace- keeping force from UN/ USA on israel-palestine territories, but whenever some african/ asian country has war USA is the first to send a peacekeeping force.
This might be one of the biggest matters of the downfal of USA'' s superpower status. So many countries turning its backs on USA. Im lucky to live in gucci Europe rather than "shithole" country usa.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.05.2021 - 09:21
Scris de ITSGG1122, 13.05.2021 at 08:34

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/43-times-us-has-used-veto-power-against-un-resolutions-israel

43 times.
Notice: Obama was the first and only one to not veto a resolution against Israel.

It doesnt surprise me when people say that USA is run by jews or that americans are israeli dogs, meaning they do what israel pleases. Facts never lie and anyone with a brain can see the truth.
Why isnt or wasnt there a peace- keeping force from UN/ USA on israel-palestine territories, but whenever some african/ asian country has war USA is the first to send a peacekeeping force.
This might be one of the biggest matters of the downfal of USA'' s superpower status. So many countries turning its backs on USA. Im lucky to live in gucci Europe rather than "shithole" country usa.

I only got personal because you were the one being all emotional about "corpses" and whatnot, that's like LBJ telling the French president circa 1960, when the French president ordered all American troops to leave, LBJ responded, "do you want our corpses from the war to leave as well?"

The issues about Palestine are obvious. You tried to defend yourself against my onslaught of facts and logic but your defense will quickly unravel to the intelligent eye. As I mentioned before, Palestinians are run by BRUTES who play power politics and I know it is difficult to acknowledge but terrorism exists on both sides. I know, I know it was Hamas who sent the missiles, right. But that was specifically because the upper echelons of Hamas are at odds with the Palestinian authority, so the Palestinian authority instigated the violence so that Hamas would do its dirty work with its own missiles. This kills two birds with one stone. Not only do they remain in power through the instigation of a rallying cry against Israel, but they also get rid of their political opponents in Hamas because Israel is shooting them with missiles in response.

Palestinians are kept poor because of the same reasons anybody is kept poor. Bad leadership. They need somebody like Netanyahu to save them.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.05.2021 - 10:01
Scris de Tribune Aquila, 13.05.2021 at 09:21

43 times.

I only got personal because you were the one being all emotional about "corpses" and whatnot, that's like LBJ telling the French president circa 1960, when the French president ordered all American troops to leave, LBJ responded, "do you want our corpses from the war to leave as well?"

The issues about Palestine are obvious. You tried to defend yourself against my onslaught of facts and logic but your defense will quickly unravel to the intelligent eye. As I mentioned before, Palestinians are run by BRUTES who play power politics and I know it is difficult to acknowledge but terrorism exists on both sides. I know, I know it was Hamas who sent the missiles, right. But that was specifically because the upper echelons of Hamas are at odds with the Palestinian authority, so the Palestinian authority instigated the violence so that Hamas would do its dirty work with its own missiles. This kills two birds with one stone. Not only do they remain in power through the instigation of a rallying cry against Israel, but they also get rid of their political opponents in Hamas because Israel is shooting them with missiles in response.

Palestinians are kept poor because of the same reasons anybody is kept poor. Bad leadership. They need somebody like Netanyahu to save them.

Let me quote your first comment on this topic:
"You can tell who will support the Palestinians based on how ignorant the person is. If the person is very ignorant, slightly neurotic, somewhat creative, and a hyper-sensitive liberal type, he will support the Palestinians. If he is intelligent, he will support Israel"

Now tell me how this sentence is sophisticated, unbiased, unemotional. So dont act as if i am the one being personal here. You literally started by using the We vs U card. Black & white, as if your a jew living in Israel knowing all the facts and on- the- ground actions .

Sean you had no onslaught of facts. You delivered falsifies which i provided sources to back them for you. Do a little research before opening your mouth. A mere newsarticle would have given you basic facts.

Difficult to ackknowledge what? Didnt you read my sentence of saying palestenians are run by ... terrorists?
Secondly, where is your proof that palestenian authorities instigate violence so that Hamas will do the dirty work.
Thirdly, you ignore all the other comments ive made.
This isnt even a debate, youre being ur usual self. Come back to me when you grow up sean.

Also this sentence, they need somebody like netanjaweh to save them clearly u havent unlearned your trolling behaviors.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.05.2021 - 10:24
E viva Montenegro!
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.05.2021 - 11:42
Scris de ITSGG1122, 13.05.2021 at 10:01

Scris de Tribune Aquila, 13.05.2021 at 09:21

43 times.

"You can tell who will support the Palestinians based on how ignorant the person is. If the person is very ignorant, slightly neurotic, somewhat creative, and a hyper-sensitive liberal type, he will support the Palestinians. If he is intelligent, he will support Israel"

Now tell me how this sentence is sophisticated, unbiased, unemotional. So dont act as if i am the one being personal here. You literally started by using the We vs U card. Black & white, as if your a jew living in Israel knowing all the facts and on- the- ground actions .

Sean you had no onslaught of facts. You delivered falsifies which i provided sources to back them for you. Do a little research before opening your mouth. A mere newsarticle would have given you basic facts.

Difficult to ackknowledge what? Didnt you read my sentence of saying palestenians are run by ... terrorists?
Secondly, where is your proof that palestenian authorities instigate violence so that Hamas will do the dirty work.
This isnt even a debate, youre being ur usual self. Come back to me when you grow up sean.

Also this sentence, they need somebody like netanjaweh to save them clearly u havent unlearned your trolling behaviors.

A mere news article would provide me with as much as much understanding as you have, which is none. It would actually provide me with misunderstanding about the whole situation. Now, in my last post I was as respectful as I could get. But now you're the one being disrespectful and personal. And it proves my hypothesis that you cited, which says that you will support Palestinians if you are hyper-sensitive. My hypothesis must be accepted.

It is good that we reached common ground on some areas. We are exchanging personal attacks but you did make points that I agree with and that upon close examination, which is not a big word or phrase, there is common ground. If I found proof, let's say you would agree with me. So we agree on almost everything except general sentiment towards the groups involved because we're ugly apes. Well isn't that great
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
14.05.2021 - 09:05
Citat:
Citat:
Citat:
Citat:

A mere news article would provide me with as much as much understanding as you have, which is none. It would actually provide me with misunderstanding about the whole situation. Now, in my last post I was as respectful as I could get. But now you're the one being disrespectful and personal. And it proves my hypothesis that you cited, which says that you will support Palestinians if you are hyper-sensitive. My hypothesis must be accepted.

It is good that we reached common ground on some areas. We are exchanging personal attacks but you did make points that I agree with and that upon close examination, which is not a big word or phrase, there is common ground. If I found proof, let's say you would agree with me. So we agree on almost everything except general sentiment towards the groups involved because we're ugly apes. Well isn't that great

My hypothesis stands. If you do not want to be called a troll, then dont act like one:)
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck )
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
14.05.2021 - 13:58

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option read this, its a doctrine that if isreal is conquered they will nuke european capitals and their enemies.

I dont care what peace offers the jews gave to palestine, palestinians are fighting for their freedom and isreal is fighting for their intrest, i dont care about palestine, but it would be better to have palestine then a rogue state with a doctrine like the samson one.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba