Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 10   Vizitat de: 34 users
28.03.2021 - 18:56
Hi,

I'm trying my new map (started a long time ago, which might be the cause of the error), and I get the following:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/6C362GbxQTaAZ3XP4tA9gw.png

CanvasRendering something from function fabric.min.js

Any clue how to fix it?

Here is the game that is still active (it's a casual game, might help by giving time to reproduce the error):
https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=7727379986

The map i used is the only map I made: Beleriand (Middle-Earth).

Thanks
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
28.03.2021 - 19:11
 Dave (Admin)
I connected to the game and it gave me a slightly different error message, but its still bugged either way. I'll look into it when I have some time, but it will probably be a while.

If you can tell me what browser and version you're using that would be helpful too.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
28.03.2021 - 21:53
Scris de Dave, 28.03.2021 at 19:11

Hi Dave,

That was a quick answer, thank you

I am playing with either Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
But I am pretty sure I last edited the map with Edge Version 89.0.774.63 (Official build) (64-bit), on a Windows 10 Home system.

If you want my hunch? It has something to do with the area associated with the country called Central Estolad. I had a hard time drawing it and saving the map afterwards. There was always one border disappearing, and a few uncaught exceptions. But a few days ago, it worked. Or so it seemed.

Good luck

Noir

PS: sorry, just realized I did not follow the standard bug report format

Edit: And just to add more meat to my hunch ... I just went back in the game, and realized that the blue player just captured Central Estolad's capital this turn (turn 3), but his color is only applied to the capital, not to the rest of the country. Turn 1 and 2 worked well, but game crashes when Central Estolad is captured? Could there be a link?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.04.2021 - 12:38
Adding a little bit here: the game kept going with no one being able to access it. But when the player that captured Central Estolad, country causing the problem as described above, got kicked out after not playing 3 turns, suddenly, the game became available again, and we can all play.

Unfortunately, I noticed that yet another country has weird borders: Nan Dungortheb. And I am capturing it this turn, so if I am right, the game will stop working again next turn.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.04.2021 - 15:01
Hey .. anytime there is an open border .. u run into all sort of bugs and troubles .. and i saw 2 open borders .. one of them in the one country you mentioned (Nan Dungortheb)

in this case you have to delete that entire country with all its borders and cities .. save and exit then reenter map editor (you might have to give it some hours for it to be deleted if you reenter and still see old borders that u deleted) then redraw the country again

Note: This usually happens when you move some parts of the borders .. as the starting and the ending points of the country borders is not firmly attached .. they are two separate points .. so when u start drawing the country .. make sure u start drawing somewhere u know u wont move in the future so this doesnt happen

here is an example

You see the border that is pointed at with an arrow is not really a border as its not turning red when I hover the mouse over it .. it just shows as a fake line border in the editor but in the game it turns nonexistent

The map is not published so I cant really test it myself .. but if u want u can start new private game and invite me to check it
----
Meso
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
06.04.2021 - 08:35
Scris de Mesopotamia, 05.04.2021 at 15:01

Hey Mesopotamia,

Thank you for your advice, I appreciate.

Yeah, I tried to delete and draw the country over 20 times, but every time borders would not be showing. The last time I tried, I did not see the problem, so I saved and started a game with the map, but then apparently it did not work.

This being said, it clearly seems to be revolving around what you said, so I will try again.

Thanks again.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.09.2021 - 08:36
 Dave (Admin)
Scris de Noir Brillant, 28.03.2021 at 18:56

This should be fixed now. I've released a patch which should prevent this particular error from happening. I tested started a game with your map and it was okay, but I didn't actually play beyond that, so if you run into any more errors with it, let me know please
----
--Sun Tzu

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.09.2021 - 10:27
 Dave (Admin)
----
--Sun Tzu

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
19.09.2021 - 22:04
Scris de Dave, 12.09.2021 at 08:36

Scris de Noir Brillant, 28.03.2021 at 18:56

This should be fixed now. I've released a patch which should prevent this particular error from happening. I tested started a game with your map and it was okay, but I didn't actually play beyond that, so if you run into any more errors with it, let me know please

Awesome, thank you. I will check that shortly
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba