Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 14   Vizitat de: 74 users
11.03.2021 - 21:37
It comes with a heavy heart, but I have ended the coalition of SP Police. After weeks of high inactivity and not setting out to do what it was made for (giving low-ranked players a taste of shit), I came to the decision to end our clan.

We started the coalition on the 27th of March, 2020, a few weeks after the pandemic began. It started out with just Sean Spicer and I, but we ballooned into a slightly larger coalition, at most having 7-8 people on during the day. Whenever we cw'd, we'd mostly lose, but that was okay. We tried to bring as many people as possible into the competitive scene, although other clans have done that for longer and better than us. After months of doing the same thing every day, coalition activity started to wane. I also got my first job during this time, and that's when cwing really slowed down.

Activity decreased dramatically, and not many people were on at all. I have seen coalitions here that have all players inactive, most likely to never pick up the game again. So, I made the sad decision to remove everyone from the coalition, then delete myself from it. That way, SP Police can end in peace.

I'd say SP Police has achieved its goal in bringing up some players to competitive, most notably Adolf Jiang and Red Army. I thank all who have cw'd with us, and I look forward to how the CW scene develops.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
11.03.2021 - 21:42
 Nero
A great loss to the community. Sad!
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.03.2021 - 01:19
Death1812 must be crying because of sadness...
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.03.2021 - 07:07
You been officially pimped. see
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.03.2021 - 08:59
This is such a tragedy I can't believe this dark time in atwar is upon us... how will scen players ever identify trolls now lmao?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.03.2021 - 09:17
Fake clan, real one was purged by GOD himself
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.03.2021 - 10:44
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DpPicOZOig

THE NOOBS ARE FREEE !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.03.2021 - 11:49
Rip original sp poliz
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.03.2021 - 11:59
 Dave (Admin)
Dave's to-do list now:

- Abuse staff
- Refuel private jet
- Tea with Lilibet
- Zurich
- Delete SP Police again
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.03.2021 - 13:48
Why are you even clan founder in the first place?

Death would turn in his grave
----

Scris de Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.03.2021 - 17:24
It was an honour, greatest clan to exist even though once I did delete the clan.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.03.2021 - 19:12
Sean copied my thread and got more upvotes... this isn't fair...
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.03.2021 - 00:52
Lads, this thread isnt over by a long short.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.03.2021 - 12:40
Your Eminence(Dave), Sean, Zizou, Nero, Waffel, members of the Original AtWar family, distinguished guests, and fellow players:

Today we say goodbye to the youngest child of Death1812 and Sexy Girl. The world will long remember their child SP Police as the heir to a weighty legacy; a champion for those who had none; the soul of Death1812 even after Death1812; and the lion of the AtWar commune — an exististance which graces nearly 700 players, and who created more than 300 players (alts) himself.

But those of us who loved it, and ache with its passing, know SP Police by the other titles it held: Cancer. SP Cartel. I need Coalition. I need help. Uncle Dea's kindergarden, or as it was often known to its younger nieces and nephews, "The Grand Troll," or "The Big Meme." I, like so many others that took vacations in its forums and private message spams, knew it as a rep4rep farm, upvote4upvote farm, and above all, as a 18+ zone.

SP Police was the baby of the family which became its patriarch; the restless dreamer which became its rock. It was the sunny, joyful child which bore the brunt of its brothers' teasing, but learned quickly how to brush it off. When they tossed it off a boat because it didn't know what a jib was, three-months-old SP Police got back in and learned to sail. When a photographer asked the newly formed SP Police to step back at a press conference because it was casting a shadow on its younger brother, SPP quipped, "It'll be the same in Washington."

That spirit of resilience and good humour would see SP Police through more pain and tragedy than most of us will ever know. It lost two siblings by the age of 16. It saw two more taken violently from a community that loved(or was scared of) them. SP Police said goodbye to its beloved parent, SP Police, in the early days of his existance. It experienced personal failings and setbacks(bans and deletes) in the most public way possible.

It's a string of events that would have broken a lesser project/party. And it would have been easy for SP Police to let itself become bitter and hardened; to surrender to self-pity and regret; to retreat from public existance and live out its years in peaceful shadows. No one would have blamed SP Police for that. But that was not SP Police.
As its representatives would message us, "…We are spreading the word of the SP Police
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄░░░░░U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE
░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄░░░SP POLICE'S SKELETON
░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄░
░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░Y U SHOULD JOIN US
░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░ACTIVE FORUM
░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀░░░░░░░░OVER 30 000 POSTS IN COUNTING
░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀░░░░░░░OVER 1000 FORUM TOPICS
▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀░░░░░░░INCREASE YOUR UPVOTE INTAKE
▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀░░░░░░░ENFORCE THE RULE OF SP
░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄░░░░░░░CHANCE TO EARN PCS AFTER CATCHING SOMEONE FARMING
░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄░░░░░BECOME SUPER CANCEROUS BEYOND ATWAR'S EXPECTATIONS
░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄░░░░░
░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█░░░░
░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█░░░
░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░ JOIN SP POLICE & FORWARD THIS TO 4 PPL OR SKELETONS WILL EAT YOU

This ad was sponsored and paid by the SP Police.

SP Police, where cancer comes to you" Indeed, SP Police was the "Happy Warrior" that the poet Wordsworth spoke of when he wrote:

As tempted more; more able to endure,
As more exposed to suffering and distress;
Thence, also, more alive to tenderness.

"As you know so well, the passage of time never really heals the tragic memory of such a great loss, but we carry on, because we have to, because our loved ones would want us to, and because there is still light to guide us in the world from the love they gave us."

We carry on.

SP Police has gone home now, guided by its faith and by the light of those that it has graced, gave birth and trolled. At last SP Police is with them once more, leaving those of us who grieve its passing with the memories it gave, the trolls that it harnesed, the dream it kept alive, and a single, enduring image — the image of a Death1812 returing one day apologizing for all the bad trolls he did in years.
May God bless SP Police, and may it rest in eternal peace(ETERNAL).
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba