Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 4   Vizitat de: 50 users
11.03.2021 - 20:53
It comes with a heavy heart, but I have ended the coalition of Elysium. After weeks of high inactivity and not setting out to do what it was made for (giving low-ranked players a taste of competitive), I came to the decision to end our clan.

We started the coalition on the 27th of March, 2020, a few weeks after the pandemic began. It started out with just Boywind and I, but we ballooned into a slightly larger coalition, at most having 7-8 people on during the day. Whenever we cw'd, we'd mostly lose, but that was okay. We tried to bring as many people as possible into the competitive scene, although other clans have done that for longer and better than us. After months of doing the same thing every day, coalition activity started to wane. I also got my first job during this time, and that's when cwing really slowed down.

Activity decreased dramatically, and not many people were on at all. I have seen coalitions here that have all players inactive, most likely to never pick up the game again. So, I made the sad decision to remove everyone from the coalition, then delete myself from it. That way, Elysium can end in peace.

I'd say Elysium has achieved its goal in bringing up some players to competitive, most notably Sid and Nero. I thank all who have cw'd with us, and I look forward to how the CW scene develops.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
11.03.2021 - 20:54
So sad to see this clan go! Thanks for the CWs!
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
11.03.2021 - 21:34
 Nero
A great loss to the community. Sad!
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
12.03.2021 - 16:40
F
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba