Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 45   Vizitat de: 115 users

Postarea originală

Postat de Mauzer Panteri, 26.02.2021 - 07:09
Pick your...

For me its a flag of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Also this is how should currently flag of "Kosovo" look.

27.02.2021 - 10:34
Scris de JUGERS2, 27.02.2021 at 10:10

Scris de Bella Ciao, 27.02.2021 at 09:56

Scris de JUGERS2, 27.02.2021 at 07:14

I don't know ungliest probably one with 3 strips of colours but I know prettiest

Nice dreams.. Albania with no army, no troops, no weapons need to take part of Serbia and Greece?! Seriously...??

Nobody asked part of anyone it's a historic map and that's it. That's why it has a date on top of it.

Historic map?!!
Just remind Greece when you speak about history.. How many years Albania is a nation!?
From 1190!! not even 1000 years..
Also you can't call ur shelf autochtonous, so far there is no evidence that Albanians are autochtonous to the area, the only thing found in Albania are ancient Greek inscriptions, monuments and cities.
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2021 - 10:35
Scris de Magical Meow, 27.02.2021 at 10:02

"It is related" - oh wow, you don't say? Big BRAIN
"fleeing the neonazis" -haha, brrrrr
"tortured and killed millions of people" - The real numbers are in the billions you bigot
from this
[img]https://snappygoat.com/b/5f1c73d0b256810f28fc91dd2dde60bf74e3ca12[img]
to brrrrrrrr
[img]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-bapAeahJr40/U-AShUTojKI/AAAAAAAAAzM/gSqLJRqIhpM/s640/blogger-image-1389642883.jpg[img]

'brrrrr lolo big brain' Is this the product of modern education? Or nazi upbringing?

I am not sure whether human laws apply to animals... yet. First you have to go through denazification, then we can talk.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2021 - 10:44

Nice dreams.. Albania with no army, no troops, no weapons need to take part of Serbia and Greece?! Seriously...??

They don't use army or domestic weapons xD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_War
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_bombing_of_Yugoslavia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_the_Pre%C5%A1evo_Valley
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_insurgency_in_the_Republic_of_Macedonia
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2021 - 11:22
Scris de Bella Ciao, 27.02.2021 at 10:34

Historic map?!!
Just remind Greece when you speak about history.. How many years Albania is a nation!?
Also you can't call ur shelf autochtonous, so far there is no evidence that Albanians are autochtonous to the area, the only thing found in Albania are ancient Greek inscriptions, monuments and cities.

- Albania is latin word of geographic region north of Epirus, that's it
- People in european middle ages didn't distinct themselves on nationality except the Greeks and French
- Albania in middle ages was populated by Greeks, Serbs and hilltribes that were coming down to trade with greek cities in the region and serbian castles
- Modern albanians call themselves 'Shqiptar', you don't have to be linguist to notice this type of words are not european
- They claim to be Illyrians, not descendants or connected to them, but direct offspring, the only nation to do so in Europe (imagine Englishpeople spamming internet with flags and maps how are they spawn of Celts, its cringe
- Not a single word in albanian corelated with illyrian language, not a single albanian word is corelated with the sea, fishery, piracy, navy, diving, nothing. A seaborn nation without a naval culture?
- A proven link between hill tribes of albania and modern albanians, with many words and customs revolving around animal herding, tradition, culture and clan-based societies. Also feuds.
- They base their claim in great albania (the only irredentist movement in the world?) on the league of prizren, which was not a bad idea at a time, irredentism was popular back then, but it is idiotic in the 21st century
- Their flag is based on a shield by a serbian knight employed in the service of serbian emperor who backstabbed Greeks in 1345
- Descendant of that knight was an anti-turk hater, who united greeks, serbs and hill tribes to fight off turks on the balkan, today albanians celebrate him as great hero while also boasting friendship and alliance with turkey
- Serbian region is called Kosovo and Metohija, which mean Kos, the bird and Metohija is serbian word for monastery property
- All cities and towns in Kosovo have serbian names, but today they are pronounced on albanian language, which doesn't mean anything, atleast before the names had meaning, now they dont have even on albanian
- Greece and Serbia were to split Turkish region of Albania during Balkan War 1912, but great power Austria-Hungary stopped it, and created a country, then it had problems finding people to run it, as they didnt had a nation, so they had to utilize nationalism and falsify regional history
- Many nations hate each other, but only Albanians used terrorism and organ harvesting as method of funding their existance
- The only people in Europe beside Montenegrins and Croats that i know of, that use physical violence when they hear someone talking about their history

This doesn't mean we should deny their existance, they have right to exist, right to flag, language and equal rights. No one denies this, but people have right to point out the history of their region, just like any other region, and the one who talks about, does not deserve to be attacked physically by the albanian. Just because they have USA protecting them, does not mean they are free to use violence against people and citizens of Europe. US protection will come to an end one day, do they think of the consequences?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Prizren
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Lezh%C3%AB
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjak_of_Albania
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Vilayet
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shqiptar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_Albanians
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2021 - 11:36

I don't know ungliest probably one with 3 strips of colours but I know prettiest

Nobody asked part of anyone it's a historic map and that's it. That's why it has a date on top of it.

Historic map?!!

So you denying me being from Scampa were illyrian graves were discovered.
So you are denying my indo-european language which is so uniqe that makes its own branch.
You are denying Illyrian people existance...they got disappeared or turned to slavs by magic. This is hypocrisy at its finest. I love how the slav above calls you british colony and it will continue to happen until you(Greeks) understand that by not accepting the historical truth of Albania allow people who came at 800 AD in Europe to claim not only your land and history. If you denying my Illyrian existance then you are accepting that Alexander the Great was slav. Simple as that. I am done with you my friend. We can both agree to disagree and that's it.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2021 - 11:36
Scris de Magical Meow, 27.02.2021 at 10:58

The Chetniks were Nazis to us, depends on your perception really, you can btfo with that "hurr ur nuzi, hurrr". Operation Oluja ended the Serb separatist rebellion, in the end they got just want they wanted, a chance to live in Serbia (tho not in a way they expected).

Exactly, your perception is twisted, hence you are nazi/nazi apologist. First you fought for the evil side in WW1 as part of the Austrian Empire, then again in WW2 on the Reich side, beside this you killed 500,000 serbs and 30,000 jews, and 700,000 more serbs died due to WW2 started by Germany. And then you found yourself smart again to attack serbs 50 years later, but this time they managed to escape 250,000 of them, and you celebrate it as a good thing - the second nation in Europe, after Kosovo, where 200,000 serbs escaped.

Your germanic overlords rewarded you for your service in world wars and assistance of killing hundred of thousands, enjoy it if you really like it so much, i'd never be able to live with myself if ive done something like that, let alone be so proud of it openly like yourself
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2021 - 12:50

From 1910!!

Yes, but if u ask Jugers, first human were Albanian.

Scris de Skanderbeg, 27.02.2021 at 10:35

I am not sure whether human laws apply to animals... yet. First you have to go through denazification, then we can talk.

Croats nation which celebrate genocide over children.
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2021 - 13:31
Scris de Skanderbeg, 27.02.2021 at 11:22

Historic map?!!

- Albania is latin word of geographic region north of Epirus, that's it
- People in european middle ages didn't distinct themselves on nationality except the Greeks and French
- Albania in middle ages was populated by Greeks, Serbs and hilltribes that were coming down to trade with greek cities in the region and serbian castles
- Modern albanians call themselves 'Shqiptar', you don't have to be linguist to notice this type of words are not european
- They claim to be Illyrians, not descendants or connected to them, but direct offspring, the only nation to do so in Europe (imagine Englishpeople spamming internet with flags and maps how are they spawn of Celts, its cringe
- Not a single word in albanian corelated with illyrian language, not a single albanian word is corelated with the sea, fishery, piracy, navy, diving, nothing. A seaborn nation without a naval culture?
- A proven link between hill tribes of albania and modern albanians, with many words and customs revolving around animal herding, tradition, culture and clan-based societies. Also feuds.
- They base their claim in great albania (the only irredentist movement in the world?) on the league of prizren, which was not a bad idea at a time, irredentism was popular back then, but it is idiotic in the 21st century
- Their flag is based on a shield by a serbian knight employed in the service of serbian emperor who backstabbed Greeks in 1345
- Descendant of that knight was an anti-turk hater, who united greeks, serbs and hill tribes to fight off turks on the balkan, today albanians celebrate him as great hero while also boasting friendship and alliance with turkey
- Serbian region is called Kosovo and Metohija, which mean Kos, the bird and Metohija is serbian word for monastery property
- All cities and towns in Kosovo have serbian names, but today they are pronounced on albanian language, which doesn't mean anything, atleast before the names had meaning, now they dont have even on albanian
- Greece and Serbia were to split Turkish region of Albania during Balkan War 1912, but great power Austria-Hungary stopped it, and created a country, then it had problems finding people to run it, as they didnt had a nation, so they had to utilize nationalism and falsify regional history
- Many nations hate each other, but only Albanians used terrorism and organ harvesting as method of funding their existance
- The only people in Europe beside Montenegrins and Croats that i know of, that use physical violence when they hear someone talking about their history

This doesn't mean we should deny their existance, they have right to exist, right to flag, language and equal rights. No one denies this, but people have right to point out the history of their region, just like any other region, and the one who talks about, does not deserve to be attacked physically by the albanian. Just because they have USA protecting them, does not mean they are free to use violence against people and citizens of Europe. US protection will come to an end one day, do they think of the consequences?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Prizren
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_Lezh%C3%AB
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjak_of_Albania
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Vilayet
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shqiptar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_Albanians

Exacly bro!!
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2021 - 13:37
Scris de JUGERS2, 27.02.2021 at 11:36

Historic map?!!

So you denying me being from Scampa were illyrian graves were discovered.
So you are denying my indo-european language which is so uniqe that makes its own branch.
You are denying Illyrian people existance...they got disappeared or turned to slavs by magic. This is hypocrisy at its finest. I love how the slav above calls you british colony and it will continue to happen until you(Greeks) understand that by not accepting the historical truth of Albania allow people who came at 800 AD in Europe to claim not only your land and history. If you denying my Illyrian existance then you are accepting that Alexander the Great was slav. Simple as that. I am done with you my friend. We can both agree to disagree and that's it.

I do not deny, I just speak with the existing data, and historically there is no documented evidence that the Albanians are descendants of the Illyrians, there is no written Albanian language anywhere, besides you are talking about hypocrisy you who told me yesterday that Turkey protected Cyprus from them Greeks ... I do not know what else to say to you, you have your own view of things. Be well and let us disagree, it does not matter.
----
Friedrich N
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2021 - 13:56

----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
28.02.2021 - 16:55
Bunch of fags spamming shitty flags... bad thread.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.03.2021 - 11:33
Scris de Magical Meow, 01.03.2021 at 08:44

"you found yourself smart again to attack serbs 50 years later"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Log_Revolution

"beside this you killed 500,000 serbs and 30,000 jews, and 700,000 more " - I can confirm that I killed 0 people

"and you celebrate it as a good thing" - because it is, f separatists and all those who cheered the on. They didn't want to live in Croatia and the only thing the Croatian army did was to grand them that exact wish (that's why they say be careful what you wish for).

"Your germanic overlords" -heh, funny since aren't you Russia's bitch? Didn't one of your chetnik presidents say that he wouldn't mind Serbia becoming another Russian state? Besides, aren't you kmet's going to
that same Germany for arbeit? Why not go to brotherly Russia? xD

"i'd never be able to live with myself if ive done something like that, let alone be so proud of it openly like yourself" - oh how Good and virtuous you Serbs are, please remain so but across the Dunav.

You can kmeee kmeee about being a victim since the iron age, that's not however how history (nor anything else works). How's Kosovo doing btw?
I don't care to argue with you anymore since you believe in x and I believe in y.
If the Serbs had won the war in Croatia there wouldn't be any Croats in Kraina, but since they lost, they got removed and not the Croats.
To the winner go the spoils.

Double-standards, as always, and expected.

- Croatia can separate from Yugoslavia, its freedom
- Serbs in Croatia can't separate from Croatia, they are separatists
- Communists are bad but Croatians can take communist-drawn borders
- If Serbs try to create a state from Yugoslavia, that's nazism

Its old news, debunked already, only you still believe in it, no one else, thats the fun part and the reason why i respond to it - its entertaining to see you angry when someone poke into your holy history

P.S.
I love your Trump, Reagan and US flag signatures, when they(your supporters) are gone, you will replace it with Mao, Xi and Chinese flag like a true patriot who switch allegiance to the strongest faction
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
02.03.2021 - 13:02
I hate the croatian flag. No reason, I just think it looks ugly
----
Sir Mango II is great
This haiku is like mango
Sweet and very short.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.03.2021 - 14:43
Scris de Bisexual, 26.02.2021 at 07:55

This one

I remember the times when Mauzer and me talked about you crying for not being able to join MK, had a good laugh, then he allowed you to join for fun before kicking you, you were so angry.

I wonder if you threatened him with your belgrade lawyer skills like you did to Desu, Meester and me
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.03.2021 - 15:01
Scris de Skanderbeg, 05.03.2021 at 14:43

I remember the times when Mauzer and me talked about you crying for not being able to join MK, had a good laugh, then he allowed you to join for fun before kicking you, you were so angry.

I wonder if you threatened him with your belgrade lawyer skills like you did to Desu, Meester and me

Death1812 kicked me actually because i opened some atwar related link that he sent me.
Miss our glorious troll dea, but his trolls became way too unhealthy.

P.S We don't all live in the past, Tito. Maybe you should start living in the present aswell.
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba