Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 14   Vizitat de: 44 users
24.02.2021 - 12:25
Current geopolitical situation, tendencies or why they fight.

Albania (feat. Kosovo):

Revolves around nationalism, using history and culture as a bond and means for geopolitical objectives. US ally and springboard on the Balkan. Can be considered thalassocracy due to their sea, US naval power and general connection between the two states.

Albania have a developed lobby in US capital, but still, if the things start to go south, they might switch USA as major ally with China, with which they had special relations during the Cold War, or Italy, which has big Albanian minority and historic ties, or France through Francophonie, as french language is second in Albania, which France uses to spread influence around the world.

Bosnia (without Republika Srpska):

Islamic nation, revolves around religion. Uses historic ties with Turkey as bond and means for geopolitical objectives. Has Turkey as major ally, which is using Bosnia as a grapling hook to stay relevant on the Balkan. The weakest of all four factions, with the weakest ally, but still with a room for improvement.

Next to Turkey, Bosnia can count on Saudi Arabia or even Iran for support, as they all aim to spread influence on the balkan, and use it as a springboard to EU.

Croatia:

Ethnoreligious and nationalist state. Uses historic ties to the Germanic World to make Germany its major ally. Germany in return use Croatia to be relevant on the Balkan, and get exit on Med Sea as opposite to the North Sea. Tellurocracy with thalassocratic tendencies.

Croatia can also count or change alliance to Italy(Vatican), due to religious ties, as catholicism always clashed with orthodoxy, or France, another catholic power, that is is currently not interested in the Balkan, but might become soon.

Serbia (feat. Republika Srpska):

Linguistic nation that revolves more on language than on any other specification. Largest of the all aforementioned countries, but the weakest due to unwillingness and incompetence to play geopolitical game. Rapidly losing territories in the last 30 years. Uses historic, slavic and religious ties with Russia as means for alliance, in return, Russia uses Serbia to stay relevant on the Balkan, and eventually gets another exit the Med Sea and entrance to the EU.

Serbia can switch alliance to China, with which it have good relations via communist past and in return China can use Serbia as a leverage against the EU (of which Serbia is not part goes into Chinese favor). Or France, with whom Serbia have historic relations, mainly in wars as allies.

------------------------------

Summary;

- Albanians have the most powerful ally
- Croatians achieved the most in the geopolitics
- Bosniaks have the biggest potential and room for improvement
- Serbs are the 'losers' in the geogame, but with the most assertive ally
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
24.02.2021 - 12:33
Macedonia was hard to place in the topic: small nation, with huge albanian minority, bulgarian incursion (gp influence) and greek pressure. But they have good relations with Turkey, which they can use against Greece, Bulgaria and Albania, in the future maybe.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
24.02.2021 - 13:27
Croatia sounds like my favorite, but Albania sounds pretty nice. I've captured Albania a lot as Rome and it seems like a decent coastal area to occupy
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
24.02.2021 - 13:57
Very helpful for American like me. Thank you.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
24.02.2021 - 14:04
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
24.02.2021 - 14:45
 Alex
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
24.02.2021 - 16:35
Montenegro is not Balkans anymore, that's why he ignored us here. We are way too cultured for Balkans.
Scris de Xenomega, 24.02.2021 at 13:57

just remember that everything he says is false.
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
24.02.2021 - 17:00
Scris de Bisexual, 24.02.2021 at 16:35

Montenegro is not Balkans anymore, that's why he ignored us here. We are way too cultured for Balkans.

are you from montenegro?
Damn i love that country! So small but has everything and so fucking perfect
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
24.02.2021 - 17:02
Scris de ITSGG1122, 24.02.2021 at 17:00

are you from montenegro?

Yes darling.
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
25.02.2021 - 05:22

are you from montenegro?

----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
25.02.2021 - 06:09
Scris de avatar, 25.02.2021 at 05:22

are you from montenegro?

Jealousy level: over 9000
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
25.02.2021 - 11:44

It pays off

(Skenderbeg would be proud)
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2021 - 10:26

are you from montenegro?

This is truthfully my modus vivendi.
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2021 - 11:51

Montenegro is not Balkans anymore, that's why he ignored us here.

Weren't you a lawyer from Belgrade when you threatened me and Desu to find and kill us when Desu banned you for stealing Atwar accounts and premiums?

Now you are from montenegro

https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=23004

Also nice how you go around calling me a liar, pilloring me on the whole game without a proof while moderator himself calls you pathological liar, the one you felate right now in his clan Or the fact how you had to reply from alt due to your endless bans for breaking rules on this game.. sigh, and now you are a supporter, how more corrupted can you be, putting so much effort lying and plotting on a 200-player browser game for 5 years.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba