Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 15   Vizitat de: 39 users
05.02.2021 - 06:27

Red countries are subdued by Neo-Liberal Globalism. Blue countries can say no to New World Order, and live to tell.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.02.2021 - 10:01
Andartes probably made in a Russian factory which produces russian trolls. I heard quite a lot bout them.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.02.2021 - 11:15
There is no free nations..
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.02.2021 - 11:40
Scris de ITSGG1122, 05.02.2021 at 10:01

Andartes probably made in a Russian factory which produces russian trolls. I heard quite a lot bout them.

Gigi, the sandwichman of British Royal Bot Factory

----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.02.2021 - 11:57

wow, that is where they made trump
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.02.2021 - 13:42
Scris de Skanderbeg, 05.02.2021 at 11:40

ironic, cuz in another post you said you love my culture (hint im not british)

Another irony, how many Russians can come to the west and spent a normal holiday and 'live to tell' and how many western europeans can go and spent and live and tell.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.02.2021 - 13:54
Free nations!??
Sounds like a joke, there is no longer a free nation..
----
"People can be as dark as they want to be, but it's enough to intervene in a part of Greek life, so that it is immediately illuminated."
Friedrich N
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.02.2021 - 13:55
 Witch-Doctor (Mod)
Crimea on your map doesn't belong to Russia, the KGB will be knocking on your doors soon Andartes
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.02.2021 - 13:57
Scris de Witch-Doctor, 05.02.2021 at 13:55

Crimea on your map doesn't belong to Russia, the KGB will be knocking on your doors soon Andartes

crimea belongs to SERBIA
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.02.2021 - 14:54
Scris de ITSGG1122, 05.02.2021 at 13:42

Scris de Skanderbeg, 05.02.2021 at 11:40

ironic, cuz in another post you said you love my culture (hint im not british)

Another irony, how many Russians can come to the west and spent a normal holiday and 'live to tell' and how many western europeans can go and spent and live and tell.

your Iranian?
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.02.2021 - 15:08
Scris de Skanderbeg, 05.02.2021 at 06:27

Red countries are subdued by Neo-Liberal Globalism. Blue countries can say no to New World Order, and live to tell.

Once the fiat currencies implode they'll be crying in debt...
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
06.02.2021 - 01:17
What does juche North Korea, authoritarian-democratic Russia, one-party state China, and Muslim theocracy Iran have in common other than their mutual dislike of the US and the western world?

What the heck do you think "freedom" means, anyways?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
06.02.2021 - 01:26
Scris de International, 06.02.2021 at 01:17

What does juche North Korea, authoritarian-democratic Russia, one-party state China, and Muslim theocracy Iran have in common other than their mutual dislike of the US and the western world?

He probably thinks north korea is democratic because its name is : democratic republic of korea
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
06.02.2021 - 05:02
Scris de Witch-Doctor, 05.02.2021 at 13:55

Couldn't be bothered to edit that much. Beside, if it was up to me, i'd give Crimea back to Ukraine, it's no big deal. Whole Ukraine will be Russian in the next few decades anyway, it's too small and weak to resist.
Beside, same people, language, religion, there wont be much resistance, no invasion, just referendums.
Half of Ukraine have relatives in Russia, and vice-versa, two countries are so intertwined, it is impossible to stay separated for a long time.

PS: KGB is Belarussian, FSB is Russian
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
06.02.2021 - 05:18
Scris de International, 06.02.2021 at 01:17

Exactly, free countries are free to choose their governing systems independent of outside pressures. It shows how strong or capable they are. West have mutual dislike for them.

Free countries are also less likely to cause problems in other regions. like DPRK is just concerned about US troops in ROK and wants WW2 reparations from Japan. China was always introvert, focused on innovation and philosophy, and Russia - although did cause problems for the others in the past - now is defensive country that just tries to repair the 90's.

Compared to the Western World, Free World is a dove. WW is colonizing, oppressing the world for the last 150 years. Just in one small european Serbia they created a terrorist state 20 years ago, imposed economic embargo on 10 million people and captured many generals who led the army in anti-terrorist operations, sentenced them in ad-hoc courts and threw in western prisons.
And this is just small nation, immeasurable injustice was perpetrated on ther big countries like Iraq, also 20 years ago, Libya 10 years ago, funding terrorism in Syria 5 years ago.

This was political colonization, another aspect is social: aggressive campaign to change domestic laws about lgbt, religion, tradition, culture, national identity, language. Like removing religion in greek IDs, language in Montenegro, identity in 'North/FYROM' Macedonia, culture in Bosnia.

Russia, China and DPRK never pressured me to change any of this, not even asked. They just asked me if they want to trade and have friendly national relations.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba