Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 2   Vizitat de: 27 users
31.01.2021 - 16:04
I maybe already wrote about this, or told Eagle (rip) about it, but anyway.

Imagine having an option that every player can build his custom unit from scratch. First you can pick type of unit (main defence, main atack, air main atack etc).
You start with all stats at 1 or 0, then buy upgrades with SP, like +1 atack, +1def, +1 range, crit, colateral etc.
Cost of upgrades would go up with the level of unit, like when you buy +1 def at 2 def it will cost less then when you buy +1 at 7 def for example.
You could buy bonus points too (+1 vs submarines for example).
Price of unit would change with upgrades. (less upgrades less cost, more upgrades more cost). Tho you could change that too, by buying upgrade! Cheaper custom unit 1, 2, 3 etc.
Ofcourse, at some point buying upgrades would have ridicoulos cost, but that kinda is a point, to strive for something that will actually improve your gameplay (and not just senselessy rank up).
At first investemnet would seem futile cuz you already have free units that are far better than your Tinky Vinky goo soldier, but later on can be very dangerous.

There. Idea is not worked a lot, but general outlines are clear.
----
...још сте ту...
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
31.01.2021 - 16:15
what you mean, i assume, is a general sp system overhaul

for example we upgrade our submarines to 10 atk 10 def for 50k sp and basically lower the costs of everything, add 10 times more upgrades, etc.

good idea but wait next christmas for implementation

upvoted whatsoever

therefore, that custom unit thing is useless in my opinion, just think about it for a second:
we have beginner lobby created so that high rank players with full upgrades and all strats unlocked cannot bother new players...
HOWEVER, if you put this custom unit thing in the game, r7-r10/11/12 somewhat will be as inferior to a rank14, as a rank9 player is superior to a rank2...

sp overhaul is MANDATORY by now though
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba