Postări: 36   Vizitat de: 54 users
28.01.2021 - 15:54
AMC next, robinhood re-enabled trading
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
28.01.2021 - 16:05
Guys, i think we as atwarians should get into one coin and get rich together...
Or better, make atwar coin and replace it with protocoin get a dev who can make a pvp coin
or just name it protocoin but make it a blockchain coin
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
28.01.2021 - 16:22
Haha, Timecast!
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
29.01.2021 - 17:54
Tim pool is such a shill
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
29.01.2021 - 18:38
"Free Market"
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
30.01.2021 - 02:22
Scris de Fatcheek, 29.01.2021 at 18:38

"Free Market"

Agreed, I'm reading Wealth of Nations atm and do agree with some things Adam is saying but when people depend so much on lines going up and down on a screen... Is it really a free market.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
30.01.2021 - 05:23
Stock Market = Legalized Gambling
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
30.01.2021 - 13:07
Scris de Skanderbeg, 30.01.2021 at 05:23

when gigi said that the reason the west is successful is cause of free-market economy but then this happens
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
30.01.2021 - 13:09
Scris de DeepFriedUnicorn, 30.01.2021 at 02:22

Scris de Fatcheek, 29.01.2021 at 18:38

"Free Market"

Agreed, I'm reading Wealth of Nations atm and do agree with some things Adam is saying but when people depend so much of lines going up and down on a screen... Is it really a free market.

The US is a dictatorship ran by the rich..
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
30.01.2021 - 20:48
Meanwhile Bitcoin goes to the moon...
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
31.01.2021 - 01:53
Scris de Fatcheek, 30.01.2021 at 13:07

when gigi said that the reason the west is successful is cause of free-market economy but then this happens

Give me examples of countries without free market that are far richer than the west.

Also when you say "this happens" is it the gme sudden stock increase?
You realize we have so many pumps in virtual currencies which act like stocks? And you can buy these from almost anywhere in the world...
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
31.01.2021 - 12:09
Scris de ITSGG1122, 31.01.2021 at 01:53

Give me examples of countries without free market that are far richer than the west.

can't because the "free market" aka dictatorship in which rich rules all is only unique to the united states
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
31.01.2021 - 15:18
Scris de Fatcheek, 31.01.2021 at 12:09

can't because the "free market" aka dictatorship in which rich rules all is only unique to the united states

then what are u even saying? You dont even have a point to make. is USA succesfull or not?
Goddamn, USA isnt unique where the rich own all in any way. There are many other economic structures whereas the rich own the same size of wealth. If you state something please provide proof.

Also educate yourself in what a dictatorship means. USA is merely a corporate democracy. Dictatorships are countries like turkmenistan, syria, north korea etc. How the fuck would USA be a dictatorship when their president can be banned from a social media platform -_-
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
31.01.2021 - 16:21
Scris de ITSGG1122, 31.01.2021 at 15:18

then what are u even saying? You dont even have a point to make. is USA succesfull or not?
Goddamn, USA isnt unique where the rich own all in any way. There are many other economic structures whereas the rich own the same size of wealth. If you state something please provide proof.

Also educate yourself in what a dictatorship means. USA is merely a corporate democracy. Dictatorships are countries like turkmenistan, syria, north korea etc. How the fuck would USA be a dictatorship when their president can be banned from a social media platform -_-

USA is more of a Corporate hell hole. We in Ireland are fake economy because we are a tax haven.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
31.01.2021 - 21:19
Scris de DeepFriedUnicorn, 31.01.2021 at 16:21

USA is more of a Corporate hell hole. We in Ireland are fake economy because we are a tax haven.

Well thats just youre opinion of it being a hell hole. Ídk what else to say about it. But USA is a better country to live in than 2/3 of the world. The only places that i would think of to be better are western social democracies, like west europe/ canada/australia/new zealand. But then again, living in Tokyo, Soeul, Singapore, Bangkok, New york, New zealand is nice too. But i wouldnt consider it a hell hole. But its not the best either.

Ireland does have one of the highest minimum wages tho. https://prnt.sc/xy6tw0
Second only to luxembourg in Europe.
While its cost of living is on par of countries like netherlands and france. https://prnt.sc/xy6wor
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 05:00
Scris de ITSGG1122, 31.01.2021 at 21:19

Well thats just youre opinion of it being a hell hole. Ídk what else to say about it. But USA is a better country to live in than 2/3 of the world. The only places that i would think of to be better are western social democracies, like west europe/ canada/australia/new zealand. But then again, living in Tokyo, Soeul, Singapore, Bangkok, New york, New zealand is nice too. But i wouldnt consider it a hell hole. But its not the best either.

While its cost of living is on par of countries like netherlands and france. https://prnt.sc/xy6wor

We are dying over here because of our fake economy anything that has to do it "Ireland doing well" or anything like it, is a lie. Don't believe it/them
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 05:50
Scris de DeepFriedUnicorn, 01.02.2021 at 05:00

We are dying over here because of our fake economy anything that has to do it "Ireland doing well" or anything like it, is a lie. Don't believe it/them

so minimum wage is not 1700$?
How many live in poverty in Ireland? google tells me 6.5%
Explain to me how irish people are dying ? I dont quite understand. If someone from Haiti told me this, i would understand, if someone from Bangladesh told me this i would understand, but from Ireland? wtf lol
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 09:52
Scris de ITSGG1122, 01.02.2021 at 05:50

Explain to me how irish people are dying ? I dont quite understand. If someone from Haiti told me this, i would understand, if someone from Bangladesh told me this i would understand, but from Ireland? wtf lol

We have over 10k people homeless and over 4k kids homeless. Houses are gone sky high so no point in buying them, Dublin is only city that's get anything and the west doesn't. Children are being put into crime gangs and not much can be done about it because our laws are not even there to prevent such things, so technically. In law. The government cannot charge criminals bringing and using children for crimes. The garda can't do anything either, even if they know which house is selling drugs and kids and adults are getting shot or chopped up every so often in Dublin our crime rate is going up mad fast.

We are tax haven and always have been, apple owes us 13 Billion but our government doesn't have the balls to get it because apple will move. In Dublin their are rows of tents with homeless people in them, we now also have the same government and the same guy in charge in this crisis when the crash happened and our Nurses are not getting paid during a global pandemic while the politicians got an optional pay rise within the first few months of the pandemic.

Our mental health services are joke and our legislation is in shambles.

You need more? I can give more information if you want?
We also have has the same two political parties (They are both identical anyway) in and out of Government for that last 100 years.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 12:13
Scris de DeepFriedUnicorn, 01.02.2021 at 09:52

Scris de ITSGG1122, 01.02.2021 at 05:50

We have over 10k people homeless and over 4k kids homeless. Houses are gone sky high so no point in buying them, Dublin is only city that's get anything and the west doesn't. Children are being put into crime gangs and not much can be done about it because our laws are not even there to prevent such things, so technically. In law. The government cannot charge criminals bringing and using children for crimes. The garda can't do anything either, even if they know which house is selling drugs and kids and adults are getting shot or chopped up every so often in Dublin our crime rate is going up mad fast.

We are tax haven and always have been, apple owes us 13 Billion but our government doesn't have the balls to get it because apple will move. In Dublin their are rows of tents with homeless people in them, we now also have the same government and the same guy in charge in this crisis when the crash happened and our Nurses are not getting paid during a global pandemic while the politicians got an optional pay rise within the first few months of the pandemic.

Our mental health services are joke and our legislation is in shambles.

You need more? I can give more information if you want?
We also have has the same two political parties (They are both identical anyway) in and out of Government for that last 100 years.

Ok. i just factchecked you, since you provided no sources.
First of all, you neglected any questions of mine. But ok happens a lot here.

Ireland has 7000~~ homeless people and not over 10k as you suggested: https://prnt.sc/xzh8s2 this could well be around 10k in 2021. But still
UK has 280k homeless people: https://prnt.sc/xzhaos Ireland has around 10% of uk population so thats around 1/4 of homeless people compared to uk
USA has 553k homeless people: https://prnt.sc/xzhd03 Ireland has around 2% of usa pop so thats like 25% less homeless people in ireland than in usa
Russia has 5 million homeless people: https://prnt.sc/xzhhd5

Now tell me exactly how Ireland is doing worse and how people are 'dying over there',

Housing prices in Ireland have gone up since 2015 by 35% https://prnt.sc/xzhopn
Average house price in ireland is 269k https://prnt.sc/xzhva7
Thats not really sky high.... compare these numbers to real bubbles like London, New York, Hong Kong, Tokyo.

Even countries like Netherlands have higher surges.
Housing prices in NL since 2015 from 234k to 334k, thats same level of increase as in ireland https://prnt.sc/xzi18h
Average house price in NL is 334k compared to the just 269k in ireland.....
I mean cmon i could take other countries as well and Ireland would be better off too.

Children put into crime gangs? What is this? India? Give me some proof.
Crime in dublin? Crime index in dublin compared to other cities. https://prnt.sc/xzie9x
London has more crime than dublin in this list. But as you can see, dublin has almost same crime numbers as other cities.

There are many other tax havens, the netherlands is another example of of a tax haven. And our right wing government would have wanted to even delete the taxes for major companies to get them to situate themselves in NL. This is just called business. If that country will get more jobs, more money than the taxes they evade then your country is doing good business. Personally, i think the EU (which the EU is already doing) should fine these tax havens and implement laws to prevent such tax havens.
But then again, whos gonna stop these companies to go to seychelles or something.

Now is that 13 billion good enough for Ireland to keep these companies in ireland? https://prnt.sc/xziwyv
Apple employs 6.000
Google 6.000
Microsoft 2.000
Just to name a few.
Apple now the biggest employer in Ireland. https://prnt.sc/xzj29g
Just do what u think you must do, and let your government implement taxes on Apple.
We in Amsterdam welcome Apple headquarters here

Rows of tents in Dublin for homeless people? In a city with 1.4 million residents, you have 3.000 homeless people, thats 0.19% https://prnt.sc/xzj6e2
Nurses not getting paid in Ireland? Proof please..
Yes more information aka proof. Most of you stated is just false or relatively false.
You sound as if Ireland is some kind of second world country, which its clearly NOT.
Ireland just two political parties? I dont know how irish political system works. But a quick research tells me you can vote for many parties in Ireland. https://prnt.sc/xzjj5g
There are many countries where there are two- three traditionally dominant parties.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 13:04
I think gigi deliberately doesn't quote properly in order to clogs up the topic.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 13:16
Lol when some brit is schooling an alleged Irish guy on his country. Deepfriedunicorn is probably 1 of those people who hears people complaining and parrots them while not realising how lucky he is to live in a country like Ireland and all the opportunities available to him. Yes we have our problems but so does everyone.

If you're going to be impoverished or homeless, you would want to do it in ireland. We even give our homeless 203 euro a week. The joys of a welfare state.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 13:17
Scris de ITSGG1122, 01.02.2021 at 12:13

I live here and watch the parliament all the time and the Senate too. I witness drug crime and know a few people are being threatened by some of them. Yes, unfortunately children are being groomed into crime and it's either a car bomb, stabbing, gun shots or people being chopped up and left for others to see around Dublin. The Student nurses are not getting paid while the official nurses are.

Like, I do live here. So I know. I watch or news and our parliament debates and talk to many people, I'm aware of what's going on.
Ever since the two biggest gangs in Dublin went to war back in 2016 others are popping up and taking advantage.

And the tents, yes. Unfortunately that is happening, and I'm talking about Dublin, not the rest.

Why would I lie about it all, if i live here?
Ask Wheelo and Lao too if you don't believe me, they live in Dublin too

That's why I'm saying we are a fake economy. All these statistics are lying, even go onto YouTube about the how the Irish economy is doing and so on and the comments will be from Irish people saying, it's lies.

Because we are fake.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 13:39
I feel so bad for the "diamond hands"... and specifically for those who are actually looking to make money with diamond hands, who are often the poorest among retail traders. They are being manipulated by wsb
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 13:42
Funny Gigi... he says he factcheck someone and then proceed to show Google results.

It's not like Google is a private company that gives preferential searches for paying clients and is best bud with other tech corporations in the neighborhood.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 15:48
Scris de Permamuted, 01.02.2021 at 13:16

Lol when some brit is schooling an alleged Irish guy on his country. Deepfriedunicorn is probably 1 of those people who hears people complaining and parrots them while not realising how lucky he is to live in a country like Ireland and all the opportunities available to him. Yes we have our problems but so does everyone.

If you're going to be impoverished or homeless, you would want to do it in ireland. We even give our homeless 203 euro a week. The joys of a welfare state.

I'm aware, I'd rather be homeless here than anywhere else. But you can't deny that our economy is fake and mehole is in charge and took the payment in the middle of a pandemic and is still not paying the student nurses...

You also can't deny we have a huge drug lord problem, and that's just in Dublin...

You also can't deny that Ireland is a one city nation....

You also can't deny that We are a fake economy, while the politicians are getting 90k-115k a year while all of us, are either dying on thee streets literally outside government buildings and our economy is going nowhere...

You also can't deny our laws/legislation is utterly shite and is taking too long to solve...

You also can't deny the government cares more about profits for the sake of getting good statistics while many people can't buy a home or are either getting involved in crime.

The list can go on.

The fact is, we are fake.
People died on the street for us 100 years ago, and 100 years later, people are dying on the streets for no reason at all....
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 15:51
Scris de Permamuted, 01.02.2021 at 13:16

Also, In 2018-19 Leo did say in the dáil, an "Emergency" is in place for the housing crisis................ Yet. Still nothing has been done. Wtf is thhe point in announcing that in front of the whole nation and other parties. If, literally. Nothing will be done with that said "Emergency"?
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 15:53
Why should people be homeless here? Sleeping rough or in a hotel? Idc about other nations. I'm talking about use.

Why?
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 19:32
Scris de DeepFriedUnicorn, 01.02.2021 at 13:17

Scris de ITSGG1122, 01.02.2021 at 12:13

I live here and watch the parliament all the time and the Senate too. I witness drug crime and know a few people are being threatened by some of them. Yes, unfortunately children are being groomed into crime and it's either a car bomb, stabbing, gun shots or people being chopped up and left for others to see around Dublin. The Student nurses are not getting paid while the official nurses are.

Like, I do live here. So I know. I watch or news and our parliament debates and talk to many people, I'm aware of what's going on.
Ever since the two biggest gangs in Dublin went to war back in 2016 others are popping up and taking advantage.

And the tents, yes. Unfortunately that is happening, and I'm talking about Dublin, not the rest.

Why would I lie about it all, if i live here?
Ask Wheelo and Lao too if you don't believe me, they live in Dublin too

That's why I'm saying we are a fake economy. All these statistics are lying, even go onto YouTube about the how the Irish economy is doing and so on and the comments will be from Irish people saying, it's lies.

Because we are fake.

So you meant figuratively speaking "we dying over here"? And your proof is your own experience, were you did not do any research at all.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 19:34
Scris de Skanderbeg, 01.02.2021 at 13:42

Funny Gigi... he says he factcheck someone and then proceed to show Google results.

It's not like Google is a private company that gives preferential searches for paying clients and is best bud with other tech corporations in the neighborhood.

Most of them are government stats and can be checked upon.

I guess you dont believe in statistics either.
Do they not teach how sourcing works in buryati?
Sad!
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 19:40
Scris de Skanderbeg, 01.02.2021 at 13:04

I think gigi deliberately doesn't quote properly in order to clogs up the topic.

I am mostly commenting on my phone, its hard to quote properly
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba