Postări: 36   Vizitat de: 54 users

Postarea originală

Postat de Tribune Aquila, 28.01.2021 - 15:54
AMC next, robinhood re-enabled trading
01.02.2021 - 20:13
Scris de ITSGG1122, 01.02.2021 at 19:32

Scris de DeepFriedUnicorn, 01.02.2021 at 13:17

Scris de ITSGG1122, 01.02.2021 at 12:13

I live here and watch the parliament all the time and the Senate too. I witness drug crime and know a few people are being threatened by some of them. Yes, unfortunately children are being groomed into crime and it's either a car bomb, stabbing, gun shots or people being chopped up and left for others to see around Dublin. The Student nurses are not getting paid while the official nurses are.

Like, I do live here. So I know. I watch or news and our parliament debates and talk to many people, I'm aware of what's going on.
Ever since the two biggest gangs in Dublin went to war back in 2016 others are popping up and taking advantage.

And the tents, yes. Unfortunately that is happening, and I'm talking about Dublin, not the rest.

Why would I lie about it all, if i live here?
Ask Wheelo and Lao too if you don't believe me, they live in Dublin too

That's why I'm saying we are a fake economy. All these statistics are lying, even go onto YouTube about the how the Irish economy is doing and so on and the comments will be from Irish people saying, it's lies.

Because we are fake.

So you meant figuratively speaking "we dying over here"? And your proof is your own experience, were you did not do any research at all.

Of a population of just over 1mil, yeah we can be doing way better. Seeing lines of tents in Dublin is fucked, yea. Seeing cars on fire in front of my house/people I know. Yup very fucked and seeing the government not doing anything and taking ages to take action when they announced an "Emergency" in dáil, yup very fucked up.

Yes. I was saying it figuratively. Overall, we are a fake economy and fake laws. Just 5 years ago or so all drugs were leagal to take but not sell for 24 hours. Our laws are fake and our economy is fake.

That's just my point anyway, that we are fake. And any statistics you find online my look nice and pretty. But it's not the experience. Just lines up and down.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 20:17
Scris de ITSGG1122, 01.02.2021 at 19:40

I do it on my phone, it's easy.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 21:06
Scris de DeepFriedUnicorn, 01.02.2021 at 20:13

Scris de ITSGG1122, 01.02.2021 at 19:32

Scris de DeepFriedUnicorn, 01.02.2021 at 13:17

Scris de ITSGG1122, 01.02.2021 at 12:13

I live here and watch the parliament all the time and the Senate too. I witness drug crime and know a few people are being threatened by some of them. Yes, unfortunately children are being groomed into crime and it's either a car bomb, stabbing, gun shots or people being chopped up and left for others to see around Dublin. The Student nurses are not getting paid while the official nurses are.

Like, I do live here. So I know. I watch or news and our parliament debates and talk to many people, I'm aware of what's going on.
Ever since the two biggest gangs in Dublin went to war back in 2016 others are popping up and taking advantage.

And the tents, yes. Unfortunately that is happening, and I'm talking about Dublin, not the rest.

Why would I lie about it all, if i live here?
Ask Wheelo and Lao too if you don't believe me, they live in Dublin too

That's why I'm saying we are a fake economy. All these statistics are lying, even go onto YouTube about the how the Irish economy is doing and so on and the comments will be from Irish people saying, it's lies.

Because we are fake.

So you meant figuratively speaking "we dying over here"? And your proof is your own experience, were you did not do any research at all.

Of a population of just over 1mil, yeah we can be doing way better. Seeing lines of tents in Dublin is fucked, yea. Seeing cars on fire in front of my house/people I know. Yup very fucked and seeing the government not doing anything and taking ages to take action when they announced an "Emergency" in dáil, yup very fucked up.

Yes. I was saying it figuratively. Overall, we are a fake economy and fake laws. Just 5 years ago or so all drugs were leagal to take but not sell for 24 hours. Our laws are fake and our economy is fake.

That's just my point anyway, that we are fake. And any statistics you find online my look nice and pretty. But it's not the experience. Just lines up and down.

Yet you have one of highest minimum wages, one of lowest homeless people per capita. One of lowest housing prices. Many huge companies have their headquarters in your country.

Id say take advantage of these things and look around whats happening outside of Ireland. Maybe things wouldnt look so bad if you focus on all the negatives.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 21:26
Scris de ITSGG1122, 01.02.2021 at 21:06

Yet we still have many problems...
That are getting worse by the day...

Yet their is no point in buying a home in Dublin...
Yet no point going to the police about drug dealers because the the legal system does not support community/police Cooperation in a small island...

Also, wages my be up... But so is everything else... So. What's the point in having the highest wages in the EU if it means nothing?
Anyway, we are false.
Unfortunately.

Sleeping rough and a family living in a hotel room isn't good. We have a massive homeless problem.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 21:31
Point is, we are fake and we can do way better. But those in charge won't change much.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.02.2021 - 21:43
Scris de DeepFriedUnicorn, 01.02.2021 at 21:26

Scris de ITSGG1122, 01.02.2021 at 21:06

Yet we still have many problems...
That are getting worse by the day...

Yet their is no point in buying a home in Dublin...
Yet no point going to the police about drug dealers because the the legal system does not support community/police Cooperation in a small island...

Also, wages my be up... But so is everything else... So. What's the point in having the highest wages in the EU if it means nothing?
Anyway, we are false.
Unfortunately.

Sleeping rough and a family living in a hotel room isn't good. We have a massive homeless problem.

So you expect prices of houses to decrease in dublin?
In general, prices of houses will on average always increase, thats because your economy will always grow and you will always have inflation. Dublin has like 1/3 of irish population. There are many countries with similar stats. Bangkok has like 10+ million pop, while the second biggest city has 300k
Drug capital of Europe is Amsterdam. Most used and most produced drugs are in NLD. Yet im or other dutch people arent panicking about this fact.

All im saying, like lao pointed out. You are given many opportunities because you live in Ireland, make use of that. Irish people in general live better than like 99% of world population.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba