Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
26.03.2020 - 08:49
Azer einstein
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
26.03.2020 - 11:07
Want me to add it into my turkey collection thread?
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
26.03.2020 - 12:15
That's my exp, fuck bugs for telling u how to do it, but finally someone can do it properly.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
26.03.2020 - 16:12
Good video!

But we have gone over this. It has been deemed as a useless expansion because it is very rushable t1. Also you will need to buy a sea trans turn 2 in greek so no point in wasting time trying to make some nice moves.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
26.03.2020 - 19:23
This isnt very useful as an expansion on its own, but it has cool implications that can be built off of. Much more useful would be using 2 trans instead of 3 doing something like this but still being able to use more of your reinf in turkey.
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
26.03.2020 - 20:31
 Same
Scris de Checkmate., 26.03.2020 at 19:23

This isnt very useful as an expansion on its own, but it has cool implications that can be built off of. Much more useful would be using 2 trans instead of 3 doing something like this but still being able to use more of your reinf in turkey.

Actually made that one as well
----
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust!
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba