Scris de Commodus, 02.03.2020 at 05:55

Niki

1. About
2. Terms of Reference
3. Code of Conduct
4. Active Participation
5. Recruitment and Promotions

1. About

Niki (pronounced ni-key) is an atWar coalition founded in September of 2015. Today, Niki is the 2nd largest atWar coalition and growing fast. It is also one of the only coalitions in atWar that specializes in casual gaming.

2. Terms of Reference

The Leadership Team includes the following Leaders and Officers:

Commodus: Founding Leader (R-11)
hulkie700: Leader (R-12)
kyleboucher: Leader (R-10)
Mesopotamia: Officer (R-10)
Dah: Officer (R-9)
Alkara Thelduin: Officer (R-7)

3. Code of Conduct

Members are expected to conduct themselves in atWar in a professional and sportsmanlike manner including during gameplay. It is important that all Niki members play fairly and by the rules. These are traits that are highly valued in Niki. Members are not expected to form alliances during gameplay based on coalition membership. Members who are disrespectful of other players or who do not play by the rules will be disciplined. Disciplinary action will be determined by the Leadership Team and may include a written warning, game bans, demotion within the coalition or removal from the coalition.

4. Active Participation

Members are expected to be active participants in atWar and the coalition. Leaders and Officers who are unable to participate in the coalition for 30 days or longer, may be demoted at the discretion of the Founding Leader. Members who are unable to participate in the coalition for 60 days or longer may be removed from the coalition at the discretion of the Founding Leader.

5. Recruitment and Promotions

Recruitment of high quality new members and promotion of existing members is important to the ongoing success of the coalition. This section identifies the minimum qualifications for new members, promotion of Officers and promotion of Leaders. There will be no limit to the number of members in the coalition. The number of Officers in the coalition will be based on the number of members with roughly 1 Officer for every 50 members. The number of Leaders in the coalition will be limited to a maximum of 3 including the Founding Leader.

5.1 atWar members must meet the following minimum qualifications before receiving an invitation to Niki:

• Recruitment to Niki is by invitation only.
• New members must have a valid atWar registration. A lifetime membership is preferred.
• New members must be sponsored by a member of the Leadership Team. Sponsors should determine a candidate's eligibility and establish the candidate's suitability to the coalition.
• New members should possess a minimum rank of five (5) or above.
• New members should have a minimum of 5 game wins or a win/loss ratio of 10% whichever is greater.
• New members should have a demonstrated interest in and commitment to the atWar game including frequent logons and a completed profile (game name, picture etc.)..
• Former Niki members will not be re-invited to join Niki regardless of the reason for them leaving. Sorry no retreads.
• atWar players, who are members of other coalitions, will not be recruited to join Niki.

5.2 Coalition members must meet the following minimum qualifications prior to being promoted to Officer:

• Candidates must have a valid atWar subscription for a minimum of 6 months, based on the applicant's atWar registration date.
• Candidates must be a coalition member in good standing for a minimum of 3 months based on the coalition joined date.
• There must be an Officer vacancy. The number of Officers in the coalition will be based on the number of members with roughly 1 Officer for every 50 members.
• Candidates must possess a minimum rank of 7 or above.
• Candidates must be sponsored by a member of the Leadership Team. Sponsors should determine a candidate's eligibility and establish the candidate's suitability as an Officer.
• Candidates must be approved for promotion by a majority of Leaders. Tie votes will be decided by the Founding Leader. Members of the Leadership Team who do not approve a candidate must provide reasons supporting their position.
• Candidates must be approved by the Founding Leader. Should the Founding Leader not approve of a candidate, he must show reasons to support his position.

5.3 Coalition Officers must meet the following minimum qualifications prior to being promoted to Leader:

• Candidates must have a valid atWar subscription for a minimum of 12 months, based on the applicant's atWar registration date.
• Candidates must be a coalition Officer in good standing for a minimum of 6 months based on the coalition join date.
• There must be a Leader vacancy. The number of Leaders are limited to a maximum of 3.
• Candidates must possess a minimum rank of 10 or above.
• Candidates must be sponsored by a member of the Leadership Team. Sponsors should determine a candidate's eligibility and establish the candidate's suitability as a Leader.
• Candidates must be approved for promotion by a majority of the Leaders. Tie votes will be decided by the Founding Leader. Leaders who do not approve a candidate must provide reasons supporting their position.
• Candidates must be approved for promotion by the Founding Leader. Should the Founding Leader not approve a candidate, he must show reasons to support his position.

Contents are the property of the Niki Coalition and subject to Canadian, U.S. and international copyright laws excluding Nunavut. The author does not necessarily accept any responsibility, real or imagined, implied or explicit, for any content contained in the document or any other document for that matter. Contents may or may not change or be modified with or without notice. Copyright © 2019 - 2021. All rights reserved.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
16.04.2021 - 10:17
Based.

Also wanna cw ?
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
09.10.2021 - 20:43
Can i join
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba