Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 3   Vizitat de: 27 users
23.12.2019 - 20:59
1: there is a bug where sometimes if you are looking a little farther away from a country (or district) it will not show the color/colour of the person who is currently holding it

2: I kinda wish there was a undo button as sometimes I may be making troops then misclick and then I cant delete the troops I made or change them.

3: some part in russia when taken over will also show a random line near alaska of the players color when looked at from a certain angle.

4: I really wish I could make/play (or test out) maps without needing to pay for a subscription.

5: I want a gamer pick without a subscription.

6: there should be a option to remove generals so the playing field is level.

7: there should be a way you could have "collision games" where only players in your colotion can play and level or rank doesn't matter.

8: I want to kick people out of my game without needing to start the game.

9: british territories in canada, either make it able to be obtained with a country or just make it a country but look I don't want to just have all the americas and then that... ocd raging thing there

10: a new troop that could maybe allow for a cheaper easier water walling

11: sometimes the beginner and advanced menus show extra (or less) games going on than there actually is when clicked on.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
23.12.2019 - 21:27
Scris de Doomer108, 23.12.2019 at 20:59

1: there is a bug where sometimes if you are looking a little farther away from a country (or district) it will not show the color/colour of the person who is currently holding it

2: I kinda wish there was a undo button as sometimes I may be making troops then misclick and then I cant delete the troops I made or change them.

3: some part in russia when taken over will also show a random line near alaska of the players color when looked at from a certain angle.

4: I really wish I could make/play (or test out) maps without needing to pay for a subscription.

5: I want a gamer pick without a subscription.

6: there should be a option to remove generals so the playing field is level.

7: there should be a way you could have "collision games" where only players in your colotion can play and level or rank doesn't matter.

8: I want to kick people out of my game without needing to start the game.

9: british territories in canada, either make it able to be obtained with a country or just make it a country but look I don't want to just have all the americas and then that... ocd raging thing there

10: a new troop that could maybe allow for a cheaper easier water walling

1 true
2 there is a undo button, and also if you madeall bad plays you just reload the browser
3 true
4 atWar needs an Income
5 I don't know whats that
6 ventages of buying prem
7 just buy prem and create private games
8 you can only kick people like that or in game if people didn't played for more han 3 turns
9 don't understand that
10 I think its already ok the water walling
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
24.12.2019 - 07:18
Doomer108

2. If you recruit an unit and tries to move it (even if you cancel later), you won't be able to undo the recruitment.
4. I guess the developer team is working on some ideas about it, like making promoted maps free to host. Mapmaking though will remain a paid feature.
10. You can see that in certain scenarios, but not in the standard world map.
11. Just refresh the page.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba