Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 8   Vizitat de: 83 users

Sondaj

Should Units Only be Able to be Transported Once Per Turn?

Yes, chaining makes the game frustrating
Yes, Militia spam is worse without nerf
Maybe, its a high level/good technique
Maybe, but no opinion
No, People need to learn it
No the game would go slower

Total voturi: 37
19.06.2019 - 19:21
Transport chaining is a technique often used to make the journey of slower units many times shorter, thus gaining an advantage, especially over newer players. The soft nerf in mind would be only allowing a unit group to transport once, especially to prevent militia spam with minimal consequences. The problem is especially apparent in high fund games, where the newer players play
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
19.06.2019 - 20:34
Down vote
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
20.06.2019 - 04:12
 brianwl (Admin)
Scris de DaytonSaragosa129003, 19.06.2019 at 19:21

Transport chaining is a technique often used to make the journey of slower units many times shorter, thus gaining an advantage, especially over newer players. The soft nerf in mind would be only allowing a unit group to transport once, especially to prevent militia spam with minimal consequences. The problem is especially apparent in high fund games, where the newer players play

i doubt this will gain enough support to change, but i support it - not for the reasons given, but because it's 'unrealistic' in real time. It effectively provides a mechanism of unit 'teleportation' that defies space/time. Most games don't allow it... however AW has, and now that it is an established strategy, it will prove difficult to 'undo'.
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
20.06.2019 - 08:47
Scris de brianwl, 20.06.2019 at 04:12

Scris de DaytonSaragosa129003, 19.06.2019 at 19:21

i doubt this will gain enough support to change, but i support it - not for the reasons given, but because it's 'unrealistic' in real time. It effectively provides a mechanism of unit 'teleportation' that defies space/time. Most games don't allow it... however AW has, and now that it is an established strategy, it will prove difficult to 'undo'.

I don't think this game is about realism. If it was you would update world map every 2-3 months (fix cities reinfs/income, etc.). You would get reinfs in a city regardless if you hold the capital. You would add morale, tiredness and much more.
----
Naš cilj: bošnjačka država
naša deviza: vjerovati i boriti se
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
20.06.2019 - 20:15
 brianwl (Admin)
Scris de Tiger, 20.06.2019 at 08:47

I don't think this game is about realism. If it was you would update world map every 2-3 months (fix cities reinfs/income, etc.). You would get reinfs in a city regardless if you hold the capital. You would add morale, tiredness and much more.

agree, but it's not like developers intentionally went out of their way to make it unrealistic... the first world map used real GDP and Population numbers to determine country income and reinforcements. So there seems to be a goal to make it as realistic as possible while making it balanced and playable. In that sense, i don't think proposed transport nerf would 'break' the game.
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
23.06.2019 - 20:52
The whole thing make it realistic it's just pure bullshit. You can try as much as you wish to make things look as more realistic as possible and you'll just suck the fun out of the game. Perfection has never been a good thing to aim at.

Just try to remove that window appearing when you let the arrow meet a city or a bunch of troups, the window might be gotten by clicking on it twice and show same info as it does now. I think many players have this same problem as me.

It's stupid just to think to make this realistic otherwise all the game shall be remade with at least 500M in funds and millions of troups. Go figure.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
24.06.2019 - 06:53
Scris de Zzzzzzzz, 23.06.2019 at 20:52

The whole thing make it realistic it's just pure bullshit. You can try as much as you wish to make things look as more realistic as possible and you'll just suck the fun out of the game. Perfection has never been a good thing to aim at.

Just try to remove that window appearing when you let the arrow meet a city or a bunch of troups, the window might be gotten by clicking on it twice and show same info as it does now. I think many players have this same problem as me.

It's stupid just to think to make this realistic otherwise all the game shall be remade with at least 500M in funds and millions of troups. Go figure.

It was an attempt to make aw "mobile friendly" when we switched to html5 it is annoying and in the way.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
07.07.2020 - 07:51
No.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba