We are now introducing zero tolerance approach towards all types of exploits and hacks (and yes, this includes the black colour, so please don't moan about it in comments, it may be added later to the palette). Anyone caught using inspect element, javascript, link hacking, XSS, you name it - will initially be banned for one week. If you get caught for the second time - you WILL be banned for life. No excuses, no exceptions. Thank you very much, please play fair!

|

Comentarii

Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Comentarii: 133   Vizitat de: 2478 users
18.10.2017 - 09:05
Well black is cool.

I still prefer indigo though
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 09:14
This is way too harsh.... But some people really need it. Ill advise Amok to look into a players history of exploits before deciding to ban
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 09:14
 Ivan (Admin)
You might have heard that I was lenient towards the black colour exploit - however, after talking to Amok we agreed that a more consistent approach is better. We'll also try to add more server-side checks whenever we're able, to ideally make editing client code irrelevant.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 09:18
Scris de Ivan, 18.10.2017 at 09:14

You might have heard that I was lenient towards the black colour exploit - however, after talking to Amok we agreed that a more consistent approach is better. We'll also try to add more server-side checks whenever we're able, to ideally make editing client code irrelevant.

support , people say harsh but sometimes you must show them teeth otherwise they will continue exploiting through the inspect elem.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 09:19
Scris de Ghostface, 18.10.2017 at 09:18

support , people say harsh but sometimes you must show them teeth otherwise they will continue exploiting through the inspect elem.

If this is what it takes to make atwar running smooth again, I deem this sacrifice as a necessary
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 09:29
>using black color
what next? banning for talking kebab in games?
----

>playing atwar:

Furthermore, I consider that NWE must be destroyed
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 09:31
Here Here
----
~Stay Hydrated~
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 09:36
Scris de j-e-s-u-s, 18.10.2017 at 09:29

>using black color

Good idea ;-)
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 09:40
Finally !!!!
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 09:45
A WEEK?...

holy moly
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 09:46
So it means, Guests will be avaible to Inspect Elements to end.
----
Jewing is my jew.

Kebab reich stronk

Eat kebab

Drink ayran
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 09:49
 4nic
Scris de Magical Meow, 18.10.2017 at 09:02

"and yes, this includes the black colour" - gg Amok is racist
#blm #belgianlivesmatter

he also said it will be added to the color template so arguments invalid
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 09:51
 4nic

or just add it as a color cus its playable when theres 20 players filled games as last option color
add white too !
----
~Napoleon

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 09:51
Totally agree with Ivan and amok
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 10:10
Finally
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 10:17
Racism, don't want the negro colour
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 10:23
How to use black?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 10:32
Amok is racist, #exposed #blm #EndRacism
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 11:03
The Map Editor can wait, the DDOS Attack can wait, the other bugs can wait...But we must act fast against the use of black colour

#Priority
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 11:12
 4nic
Scris de Dragon, 18.10.2017 at 11:03

The Map Editor can wait, the DDOS Attack can wait, the other bugs can wait...But we must act fast against the use of black colour

#Priority #Blacklifematters

why not,its the quickest to solve of all the current bull shits,ddos was solved they will start map editor but it needs long term work..
in my opinion game is going in the right direction like this
----
~Napoleon

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 11:13
Scris de God Of Sex, 18.10.2017 at 10:32

Amok is racist, #exposed #blm #EndRacism

#Feminism #WomenCan
----
Do you fear death? Do you fear that dark abyss? All your deeds laid bare. All your sins punished.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 11:14
I want the color white to be added to the palette as well as gray and navy blue
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 11:21
This is great. I hate cheaters and people that are not honorable. They do not realize cheaters demean all of us including them selves, it takes the challenge out of winning there for making a win not a thing to take pride or joy in.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 11:27
We need more colours in general, diversify the colours guys, black and gold would be great for me.
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 11:32
Update the Glorious palette pls, AW needs more colour options, that way the rainbow of Warfare can shine in the most abundant of ways!!!
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 11:45
GULAG CAMPS
----
:DDDDDDDD:d:D:Dd:d:D:d:ddddDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD::dddddd: DDDD DDDDDDDDD:D:DD:d:D.d
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 11:52
Great!
----
Sorry for my English! I do my best!
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 12:22
Scris de Ghostface, 18.10.2017 at 09:18

Amok: We are now introducing zero tolerance approach towards all types of exploits and hacks (and yes, this includes the black colour, so please don't moan about it in comments, it may be added later to the palette). Anyone caught using inspect element, javascript, link hacking, XSS, you name it - will initially be banned for one week. If you get caught for the second time - you WILL be banned for life. No excuses, no exceptions. Thank you very much, please play fair!

meh honestly i think this is the least that should be implemented maybe even go a step further such as banning of alts of said person that has received a perma ban
----
What is Better, To be Born Good, Or to overcome One's Evil Nature Through Great Effort - Paarthurnax
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 12:39
My advice to the mythical developers of atWar is : Less time on enforcing rules, more time on fixing the bugs. Oh wait, you will never fix them, will you? Because you have heen saying this for two years and nothing has been fixed.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 12:46
I suggest adding a single custom color for some player in 3v3 or cws that can be picked using rainbow palete
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 12:47
Scris de Brsjak, 18.10.2017 at 12:46

I suggest adding a single custom color for some player in 3v3 or cws that can be picked using rainbow palete

maybe add it to the list of things to do, and make it either buyable by spending Proto Coins or an Unlockable by going Premium
----
What is Better, To be Born Good, Or to overcome One's Evil Nature Through Great Effort - Paarthurnax
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 12:58
Instead of giving me lifetime premium for my constructive criticism Amok, your respond with silence. I think you must be thinking even more highly of yourself than usual.

Ps : I was just kidding, please do not use the ban hammer on me

-Snip- (Edited by Sid)

Have fun
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 13:10
good call.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 13:24

Extra support.
----
Someone Better Than You
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 13:47
This is bullshit! Atwar keeps getting more authoritarian by the day, instead of banning someone for using the colour black, why don't you make AtWar great again like it was 5 or 6 years ago? And getting this site some protection from a ddos? I agree with most of them but really? Are you kidding me? What's so bad for using black?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 13:54
It's really unbelievable that there are members so immature and incompetent that they have to resort to those type of tactics to win.

I'm just saying..
----
Thanks for playin!

W
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 14:46
Ok I have been away for too long it appears, why was the color black ever banned in the first place? Was it discontinued for a reason. I don't mind not allowing people to use but back when I played there was no reason not to use it.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 15:19
Lord Zeus
Cont șters

>using black color

Hopefully
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 15:34
Atwar needs to remove the guest option and continue to expand and update on a weekly basis due to the growing community but the PRIORITIES are wrong.

PRIORITIES NEEDED:

- ZERO TOLERANCE ON RACISM
-PUNISHMENTS FOR RACISM IF PROPER PROOF IS FOUND.
-(Please kick himmel for racism)
----
Name:Chris
Active: Yes

#FreePalestine
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 15:41
Scris de King Chris, 18.10.2017 at 15:34

Atwar needs to remove the guest option and continue to expand and update on a weekly basis due to the growing community but the PRIORITIES are wrong.

PRIORITIES NEEDED:

your 1 special snowflake arent you?
i'd say those things are miniscule compared to the Hacking that has been done in the last 2 weeks
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 15:54
The DDOSING for the moment has been fixed i suppose, I am not a *Snowflake* For first of all i am not white in the first place so do not refer to me as that, Racism is a serious issue in this game and if it is to grow, The Pathetic people who support it should be removed.
----

#FreePalestine
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 16:03
 4nic
Scris de King Chris, 18.10.2017 at 15:54

The DDOSING for the moment has been fixed i suppose, I am not a *Snowflake* For first of all i am not white in the first place so do not refer to me as that, Racism is a serious issue in this game and if it is to grow, The Pathetic people who support it should be removed.

Kindly delete account if you think racism is the problem with atwar
Also racism can never be removed it comes from the players view not a game bug,so better off post game related problems that can actually get fixed instead of shit like that,thanks
----
~Napoleon

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 16:17
Racism can easily be fixed, Just ban the racist permanently.
----

#FreePalestine
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 16:34
Please put black colour on the palete i want it so badly
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 16:51
Scris de King Chris, 18.10.2017 at 16:17

shut yo mouth nigger
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 16:58

FUCC YOU MEAN
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 16:59
Scris de King Chris, 18.10.2017 at 15:34

PRIORITIES NEEDED:

Scris de King Chris, 18.10.2017 at 15:54

Bro, you cant just go around whining about we need to fix racism, when thats something we cant fix now. racism stems from how a person was brought up and what they were taught, its something people learn how to be, so, im not saying racism is okay, but why bitch and moan about something you cant change when clearly theres more important things to worry about, that the developers can change but are just too lazy, i mean too busy to do at the moment. besides, Its the internet, if you wanted to ban anything that offended someone youd have to shut down the entire thing and start from scratch. everyone finds something on the internet offensive, and worrying about something somebody types, which wont affect your personal game, in a war game is harmless. Imagine playing Call of Duty without playing against all those vulgar foul mouthed teenagers,it would beee soooo boring. also good job on calling out a player whos offended you in the past, im sure you feel better now. but dude be realistic, i doubt you have been nice and respectful to every single player youve ever played against.anyways for me this game died and lost half if not most of its player base when we switched from silver light to html 5. go ahead and check that graveyard you call a friends list.mine has just tonsss of people i played with back in the Zombie apocalypses and UN R.P era, where most have 1000+ inactive days. its sad and this is a former shadow of the Atwar i know and love.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 17:02

ALSO, calling white people snowflakes is racist. It goes both ways nigger.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 17:25
Any further off topic banter will be met with a mute.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.10.2017 - 17:25
Chris why complain about himmel? He claims to be German, yet he can't speak German heh.. he even claims his ancestors were Scottish Royalty
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...

Hits total: 87925 | This month: 656
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba