Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 10   Vizitat de: 47 users
17.02.2012 - 22:06
Ok,
have the option to buy improvements/Research in game? like in age of empires or any other strategy game?
for example, Militia, buy a improvement/Research
and make it stronger or faster, like in age of empires, research to make the units evolve
militia + research = Mercenary

----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
17.02.2012 - 22:36
Ages of empires online is a horrible mmo"rts" and those improvements aren't rts, rts improvements are in game paid with resources not doing missiors or whatever.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.02.2012 - 00:13
Sadly, not coming anytime soon.

Scris de Ivan, 12.04.2011 at 12:58

Scris de Guest14502, 12.04.2011 at 12:48

Can't wait for all these to be implemented.

I think "research projects" was also mentioned as a potential feature at one point. Its obviously not in this list, but is it still in the future sometime?

At the moment this idea is abandoned - although, who knows, maybe we'll get back to it at some point.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.02.2012 - 05:00
But the idea is not bad, at the moment theres just one way to win a game: conquer all players. And mostly its a fight between us/eu/china.

But with a new gameplay "way", for example economy players could be able to improve city income, or research improvments with money and ingame earned sps. ( by not losing them after game).

Its just to give the players a chance to choose a way: military, economy and maybe.... terrorism/intrigues

ok i know its a lot of work, but after all it would be a great ingame content.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.02.2012 - 06:45
The idea is nice.

but for newcomers this will be too complex i think.

if somethink like that will be introduced, then there must also come a new tutorial system, which helps people to understand how it works, in an very easy way
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.02.2012 - 12:20
Is because if boring when you need to fight for china domination, china won againts all the world together, asia is overpower
----
Nothing to impede progress. If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
19.02.2012 - 06:42
There are many ways for eu/us to fight and win against china (MoS, SM, GC), often seen and often done by myself
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
19.02.2012 - 12:55
But is hard if you dont have support
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
19.02.2012 - 13:19
This is actually a pretty good idea.

Btw AOEO is the best
----
You may not have heard of me yet. It doesn't matter; you will soon enough.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
19.02.2012 - 16:15
 YOBA
Honestly too complicated. We must avoid feature creep at all costs, this ruined Transformice and Ace of Spades, two other popular multiplayer online games.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba