Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 3   Vizitat de: 23 users
03.02.2012 - 02:12
Not sure about everyone else, but whenever I log onto afterwind and click on the casual game room tab, I see a whole bunch of cards with yellow and white stars on it. Then I think to myself "Which game should I play first?". The obvious answer to that question is suppose to be "The game where the turn is going to end the soonest." But which game is that? And here goes the process of:

*Click* *Load* "Nope, not this one" *Click* *Load* "Don't think is this one" *Click* *Load* and so on.

Eventually, I would give up and play whatever I feel like is the most important one. But then, here comes the problem where I start to miss turns in other games. It's kinda frustrating sometimes. I feel like I have to monitor my games 24/7 and get rid of every bloody yellow stars that pops up.

What I think would be a viable solution to this problem is to have timers displayed on the "game cards". This way, players are able to conveniently check how long they have left before turns finishes, and will no longer have to be worry about missing turns.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
03.02.2012 - 08:26
Yes. 5/5. But my suggestion would be to remove the yellow and white stars and put the time in that corner in either yellow or white font.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
03.02.2012 - 18:58
But squeezing the time stamp and game title on the same line may be a problem, it will either look messy or the font has to be quite small. Maybe they can centre the title on the first line, add a time stamp on the second line, and shift the no. players down a tat bit:

Title
Time
No. Players
Weeks/Rank
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba