Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 9   Vizitat de: 555 users
14.02.2016 - 16:30
GIF Guide to AtWar
(Update from Pulse's GIF Guide to AtWar, which is outdated)

Made by MrArmy987, and Google Chrome

How to select strategy

How to move units

How to move units through the city menu

How to move units using transports

How to "chain" transports, this is a very important technique.

Similar to ground units you can combine units of the same type and they will average out the move range that they have left. This can come in handy when you don't have time or the ability to separate transports from the units you're transporting.

How to attack

How to make a wall

How to use keyboard shortcuts to wall. In this case the shortcut was pressing "3", because infantry was third unit from top to bottom in city menu (For example, moving his general would have been "1", militia "2", etc)

How to check battle stats. The information shown here does not include bonuses (i.e. general, strategy bonus).

How to add someone to your friends list (enemy and ignore feature are to the right right of friend).

How to make a channel to PR someone.

How to find a player's profile. One is the pop-out menu, click on the avatar slot. The other way, which is intended if they're not in chat or in any of your lists (friend, enemy), is going to the "Community" tab at the top of the screen, then selecting "Player", and searching their name in the 'Search Players' bar.

In the same menu, just below their name you can see what Coalition/Clan they are in, or if they are not in one, the lack of a coalition. By clicking on that name you can open their Coalition's page in another tab.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
14.02.2016 - 16:41
Good but doesnt smth like this already exist?
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
14.02.2016 - 16:42
Scris de Cold Case, 14.02.2016 at 16:41

Good but doesnt smth like this already exist?

it is old, pre-html
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
26.12.2018 - 22:11
 brianwl (Admin)
We've had a few new players asking questions, so we are reviving this thread as it may help them with basics.
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
31.12.2018 - 13:27
Shouldn't all this kind of threads be in "Questions" sections instead? This ain't much of a strategy tip...
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
31.12.2018 - 14:38
 brianwl (Admin)
Scris de RaulPB, 31.12.2018 at 13:27

Shouldn't all this kind of threads be in "Questions" sections instead? This ain't much of a strategy tip...

more of 'a tip' - it could go in either one, but if i was a new player looking for info, i'd be checking both places anyway.
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.01.2019 - 09:43
Scris de brianwl, 31.12.2018 at 14:38

more of 'a tip' - it could go in either one, but if i was a new player looking for info, i'd be checking both places anyway.

We probably need an index thread then, the sticky area here is getting massive in the sense that you can't find anything even if you try to
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.01.2019 - 09:46
 brianwl (Admin)
Scris de RaulPB, 13.01.2019 at 09:43

Scris de brianwl, 31.12.2018 at 14:38

We probably need an index thread then, the sticky area here is getting massive in the sense that you can't find anything even if you try to

agree, there's a lot of Stickies that need to be moved... Perhaps we can get a sub-forum created for 'Expansions' and condense those into one sticky... tbc.
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.01.2019 - 09:47
Scris de brianwl, 13.01.2019 at 09:46

agree, there's a lot of Stickies that need to be moved... Perhaps we can get a sub-forum created for 'Expansions' and condense those into one sticky... tbc.

New chores for Dave incoming
----
We're all people.

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba