Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 7   Vizitat de: 108 users
28.11.2011 - 02:21
I just bought this upgrade specifically for my Stealth bombers to find out it does not affect stealth bombers... I would either like stealth bombers to be affected by the upgrade or if possible please remove the upgrade from my account and refund my SP, Thanks.

The Upgrade states all Bombers in the stack, do Stealth Bombers not count as "All bombers"?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
28.11.2011 - 03:19
 Ivan (Admin)
Scris de the99percent, 28.11.2011 at 02:21

I just bought this upgrade specifically for my Stealth bombers to find out it does not affect stealth bombers... I would either like stealth bombers to be affected by the upgrade or if possible please remove the upgrade from my account and refund my SP, Thanks.

The Upgrade states all Bombers in the stack, do Stealth Bombers not count as "All bombers"?

Stealth bombers are just called 'Stealth' everywhere in the game. 'All bombers' just means the unit called 'Bombers'.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
28.11.2011 - 13:22
So no rewording? This is a bit misleading. Maybe you could change it to say "regular bombers in the stack" .
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
28.11.2011 - 13:45
Problem is that Stealths aren't called "Stealth Bombers" anywhere in the game or in the site (I don't know why some players started to call it that way). The "all bombers in the stack" sentence is the same as in the other upgrades related with the general:
"all tanks in the stack"
"all infantry in the stack"
"all militia in the stack".
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
31.08.2012 - 03:41
If buy this upgrade can general fly ?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
31.08.2012 - 13:24
Scris de skau115407, 31.08.2012 at 03:41

If buy this upgrade can general fly ?

no general cant fly, but you can use 1 air transport to move general with bombers
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
31.08.2012 - 14:45
Scris de the99percent, 28.11.2011 at 02:21

I'm sorry, but where exactly did you expect this to be effective? You would have to fly your general in-stack with those stealths via air transport, entirely ruining the stealth aspect.

Also, as said above a million times, they aren't called stealth bombers, just stealths
----
~goodnamesalltaken~
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba