Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 4   Vizitat de: 32 users
10.11.2011 - 18:09
The community has had dozens of threads of ideas and implementations but I don't remember anyone asking for helicopters nor has anyone asked for a unit that can wipe out infantry. I know admins want to get some more advertising and the game does need some refreshing and innovation.

But this wasn't asked for. I'm cool with mucking about with this for a few days but I'm betting ALOT of players will NOT be happy with this.

Admins, what were you thinking? We have threads and threads of ideas.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
10.11.2011 - 18:14
ESRB_Kankaextend
Cont șters
Scris de Tik-Tok, 10.11.2011 at 18:09

The community has had dozens of threads of ideas and implementations but I don't remember anyone asking for helicopters nor has anyone asked for a unit that can wipe out infantry. I know admins want to get some more advertising and the game does need some refreshing and innovation.

But this wasn't asked for. I'm cool with mucking about with this for a few days but I'm betting ALOT of players will NOT be happy with this.

Admins, what were you thinking? We have threads and threads of ideas.

All players I asked but Pin share your opinion in every point. Personally i don't like Helicopterssince they add an additional factor which has to be balanced out. But it also is a good way to make people like Afterwind on FB and make others know about it. But I still think it brings too much trouble, also check my post in the Helicopters thread.

You will also find a statement of Ivan there.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
10.11.2011 - 19:40
Heli's were a good idea in my opinion, we needed a new unit.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba