Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 21   Vizitat de: 721 users
03.08.2015 - 15:53
Hi guys,

Newbie here. Just started. Although, for some reason, i keep getting 300-500-700 negative income per turn which is really hindering my ability to muster any good force. while others have double the amount of units that I do.

Is there any good guide out there on how to increase your income so you don't lose out a lot and are able to make a bigger army? I know holding all cities for a country gives bonus income and I do that for most part but I still strongly fall behind all the other players in the game.

any help would be appreciated
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
03.08.2015 - 21:42
Scris de safwanish, 03.08.2015 at 15:53

Hi guys,

Newbie here. Just started. Although, for some reason, i keep getting 300-500-700 negative income per turn which is really hindering my ability to muster any good force. while others have double the amount of units that I do.

Is there any good guide out there on how to increase your income so you don't lose out a lot and are able to make a bigger army? I know holding all cities for a country gives bonus income and I do that for most part but I still strongly fall behind all the other players in the game.

It's simple. More cities, more countries equals more income. But u need to understand balancing ur upkeep and ur income. If you up keep is higher than ur income u will have negative income. This means until u have a good income don't buy expensive units. Like bombers, warships, spamming tanks, spamming marines. The higher the cost of units, the higher the upkeep fyi. Also if you look at countries either before the game starts it shows the countries incomes or during the game by clicking on a country it will tell u its income. Usually if ur trying to gain better income look for nations that are rich in real life or huge populations, USA, France, Germany, UK, China, Japan, India, Mexico, Iran, etc....
----
If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
03.08.2015 - 22:57
The guy who commented gave a pretty good answer. Let us know if you have any further questions or are still confused- don't be afraid to ask for clarification.
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
03.08.2015 - 23:48
Scris de Emperor Lelouch, 03.08.2015 at 21:42

It's simple. More cities, more countries equals more income. But u need to understand balancing ur upkeep and ur income. If you up keep is higher than ur income u will have negative income. This means until u have a good income don't buy expensive units. Like bombers, warships, spamming tanks, spamming marines. The higher the cost of units, the higher the upkeep fyi. Also if you look at countries either before the game starts it shows the countries incomes or during the game by clicking on a country it will tell u its income. Usually if ur trying to gain better income look for nations that are rich in real life or huge populations, USA, France, Germany, UK, China, Japan, India, Mexico, Iran, etc....

This, plus, its important to get countries ENTIRELY. it will give you a full country bonus thats 1 fifth of the entire income of that country.

aswell, its debatable but i prefer regions that have more income and not necessairly as much reinforcements, thus are easier to take entirely. iran and india are huge compared to their incomes, i'd recommend taking UAE, kuwait, quatar and Baharain before taking iran. these regions are about 300-400 income, wich is more than iran wich takes longer to take.

other rich regions he forgot to mention are scandinavia, benelux, switzerland and some parts of russia, more specifically: Russia Central, Ural and russia northwest. in south america costa rica, brazil (especially south) Trinidad and tobago and puerto rico. africa is quite poor and the only few countries that have at least a little bit of income are nigeria, egypt, algeria and south africa. in east asia its important to know what part of china to take, southeast and south are most important, also japan is very rich. australia is quite some income thats people usally ignore because of its isolation, but its worth going for and in total has an income of about 600-700 income wich is nice
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
04.08.2015 - 07:33
Thanks for the awesome tips guys! I will try this and see how my game turns out from now on
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
04.08.2015 - 08:27
Scris de safwanish, 04.08.2015 at 07:33

Thanks for the awesome tips guys! I will try this and see how my game turns out from now on

also try to get imperialist strategies. you will make more unit with infantry unit
----
Hi
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
04.08.2015 - 16:52
Scris de Tirpitz406, 03.08.2015 at 23:48

This, plus, its important to get countries ENTIRELY. it will give you a full country bonus thats 1 fifth of the entire income of that country.

aswell, its debatable but i prefer regions that have more income and not necessairly as much reinforcements, thus are easier to take entirely. iran and india are huge compared to their incomes, i'd recommend taking UAE, kuwait, quatar and Baharain before taking iran. these regions are about 300-400 income, wich is more than iran wich takes longer to take.

other rich regions he forgot to mention are scandinavia, benelux, switzerland and some parts of russia, more specifically: Russia Central, Ural and russia northwest. in south america costa rica, brazil (especially south) Trinidad and tobago and puerto rico. africa is quite poor and the only few countries that have at least a little bit of income are nigeria, egypt, algeria and south africa. in east asia its important to know what part of china to take, southeast and south are most important, also japan is very rich. australia is quite some income thats people usally ignore because of its isolation, but its worth going for and in total has an income of about 600-700 income wich is nice

I was using examples but you are right nations like India are hard to take because of the large amounts of cities to get the full country. But once you do take them u are not sorry when u get its full income and reinforcements.
----
If the king does not lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2015 - 05:33
This post helped me tons. I rarely ever run out of money now. Although, I still stuck at unit building and strategies. I guess that's the most learning part. hopefully going to get better by experimenting and learning. cheers guys
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2015 - 05:43
Scris de safwanish, 05.08.2015 at 05:33

This post helped me tons. I rarely ever run out of money now. Although, I still stuck at unit building and strategies. I guess that's the most learning part. hopefully going to get better by experimenting and learning. cheers guys

Keep at it! This game is the best!
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2015 - 12:34

you forgot russia south and far east smh
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2015 - 12:35
Scris de Emperor Lelouch, 04.08.2015 at 16:52

I was using examples but you are right nations like India are hard to take because of the large amounts of cities to get the full country. But once you do take them u are not sorry when u get its full income and reinforcements.

You are sorry because you spent so much resources on little comparative gain and leave your self to be overrun by enemies who have been taking more efficient countries. Unless you are a very cheap strat.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2015 - 13:42
A tip is when selecting countries(or once youve selected), scan the income of countries around you. click the city of a country to see its individual income(usually the capital has the highest income in a country but this isnt always the case, ie istanbul in turk). Let that help you to decide where to expand. And yes full country bonuses are important, particularly those of high income countries. 50 lost income doesnt sound like much but over 10 turns thats 500... and from several countries it gets worse. It all adds up.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2015 - 15:17
Scris de Xenosapien, 05.08.2015 at 12:34

both regions are only 200 income in total, as much as Nigeria or belgium and its quite difficult to get the full country bonus
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2015 - 16:22
Scris de Tirpitz406, 05.08.2015 at 15:17

Scris de Xenosapien, 05.08.2015 at 12:34

both regions are only 200 income in total, as much as Nigeria or belgium and its quite difficult to get the full country bonus

Russia south has like 400 income? And Far east has 2 cities with 73 income and the capital has like 90? thats pretty good.
----

Scris de Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2015 - 16:41
Scris de Waffel, 05.08.2015 at 16:22

Russia south has like 400 income? And Far east has 2 cities with 73 income and the capital has like 90? thats pretty good.

nope

these two cities are 63 and 66 income everything else in the far east is very remote and hard to get.

Ural on the other hand has 350 income for a 4 and a 5 reinf city, thats actually quite nice
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2015 - 16:49
Scris de Tirpitz406, 05.08.2015 at 16:41

Scris de Waffel, 05.08.2015 at 16:22

nope

these two cities are 63 and 66 income everything else in the far east is very remote and hard to get.

Ural on the other hand has 350 income for a 4 and a 5 reinf city, thats actually quite nice

Well a 250 for 2x 3 reinf and 2x 1 reinf is actually less than ural and still decent income.
----

Scris de Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2015 - 17:01
Scris de Waffel, 05.08.2015 at 16:49

Well a 250 for 2x 3 reinf and 2x 1 reinf is actually less than ural and still decent income.

2x3 and 2x1 will take 12 PD inf to take while this: (i made a mistake, yea)

takes 9-10 PD inf to take while giving 349 income
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
07.08.2015 - 04:53
Scris de safwanish, 03.08.2015 at 15:53

Hi guys,

Best Response: Use PD and study income for all countries.

Russia: Central = 600 income
Russia: NW = 450 income
Germany = 650 income
France= 730 income
Italy = 450 income
Spain = 450 income
Netherlands = 250-350 income
Belgium = 250 income
Poland = 250 income
Austria = 100+ income
Hungary = 136 income
Turkey = 430 income
Serbia = 95 income

Income list is large but worth studying.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
25.08.2019 - 21:31
Scris de Permamuted, 05.08.2015 at 13:42

A tip is when selecting countries(or once youve selected), scan the income of countries around you. click the city of a country to see its individual income(usually the capital has the highest income in a country but this isnt always the case, ie istanbul in turk). Let that help you to decide where to expand. And yes full country bonuses are important, particularly those of high income countries. 50 lost income doesnt sound like much but over 10 turns thats 500... and from several countries it gets worse. It all adds up.

*** 50 lost income doesnt sound like much but over 10 turns thats 500... and from several countries it gets worse. It all adds up. ***
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ WHAT DOES THIS MEAN 50 lost income??? ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Please explain in detail if possible !!!!!
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
26.08.2019 - 17:46
Scris de ChicagOut, 25.08.2019 at 21:31

Scris de Permamuted, 05.08.2015 at 13:42

*** 50 lost income doesnt sound like much but over 10 turns thats 500... and from several countries it gets worse. It all adds up. ***
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ WHAT DOES THIS MEAN 50 lost income??? ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Please explain in detail if possible !!!!!

Having a 50 income country bonus per turn for 10 turns is 500 income. Not having a 50 income country bonus for 10 turns is 0 income. 0-500 = -500 income ( income you couldve had with a country bonus ). Take full countries for the bonus.
----
The enemy is in front of us, the enemy is behind us, the enemy is to the right and left of us. They cant get away this time! - General Douglas Mcarthur

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
25.09.2019 - 12:44
Just spawn in USA and kick anyone who picks near you
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba