Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 13   Vizitat de: 102 users

Sondaj

Should the background music/tunes playing during the game be changed?

Yes
No

Total voturi: 38
09.03.2014 - 11:17
Most of us are probably unaware of the music or tune playing in the background during a game. It is a feature in the game that has been left untempered for long I think. The old one's feel kind of monotonous lately. I think it's about time for a fresh tune we guys can while away our hours to while playing. Something good, which can be decided upon by voting on any suggestions by the AtWar Community. I think all of us would notice such a change and appreciate it even if we have a liking to it or not. After all, these small changes are what make a big difference in our gaming experience on this platform.

I say again this is NOT about the radio. I am talking about the THEME SONG playing while you are playing a game.

^/^
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
09.03.2014 - 11:28
There is a radio that is usually hosted by the AW's DJs. Unfortunately the radio is inconsistent and nothing is being done about it.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
09.03.2014 - 11:29
Please do leave your comments. I would appreciate that.

And by the tunes i mean the background music you hear when you are playing a game. That is if you havenot muted the game sounds.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
09.03.2014 - 14:28
Scris de Trooper21, 09.03.2014 at 11:28

There is a radio that is usually hosted by the AW's DJs. Unfortunately the radio is inconsistent and nothing is being done about it.

waht about an playlist while nobody is DJing? i mean you could make one cuz:

wouldn't that be nice?
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
09.03.2014 - 16:06
The default music just need some new tracks, honestly. I suggested some royalty-free tracks a while ago here (Second post from bottom).
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
10.03.2014 - 00:16
Hmmm... yeah i think so too. This old tune sounds like a constipated person playing a flute. Really monotonous.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
10.03.2014 - 10:30
Lol. I don't really care as in two years of playing AtWar I've never played with the music on.

EDIT: As I remember it was because I didn't like the music...... so I'll vote 'Yes' for that reason.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
10.03.2014 - 11:33
Lol yeah. Something new and cool might make even those people notice that had got it turned off cos they found the old one lame.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
10.03.2014 - 12:38
The current tune is creepy. Besides, it's has been the same for ages.
I never have that radio thingy on for those reasons. That's why I'll go for "yes".
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
20.08.2021 - 04:51
I think the background music should be changed, but they should not delete the old theme. It is a tradition by now, in 2021. They should add extra background music.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
20.08.2021 - 19:33
Problem is that most of us, if not everyone, has the game on mute so barely anyone will notice it
----
Don't ever look down on someone unless you're helping him up. Don't ever treat someone else the way you wouldn't want others to treat you.
We're all people.

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
26.08.2021 - 09:43
Scris de RaulPB, 20.08.2021 at 19:33

Problem is that most of us, if not everyone, has the game on mute so barely anyone will notice it

perhaps if people knew there was a soundtrack or something then maybe music would get turned back on, there's many great free to use tracks that fit the theme too
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
08.09.2021 - 14:56
I would suggest "Victory" by Two Steps from Hell.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hKRUPYrAQoE
----
"Long have you hunted me. Long have I eluded you. No more. Behold the sword of Elendil."
-Lord Aragorn, High King of Arnor and Gondor
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba