Are you having fun with rare units?

Totally, make more!
Yes, but make them rarer
I don't like them

Total voturi: 308
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 02:45
Not sure... there fun I give you that... but with some units its a huge game changer. I say lets feel them out a few more days before I make my vote... at first I was like they just destroyed a great game... but it might have just made things more fun Great work on the game you all are working on and love it... just love it
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 04:43
Just one thing I dont like, i got 13 heavy tanks in one town, 10 lights in other etc

I didnt need to spend any money to win. Just went to his cap attacked, end. :s

I like them, but maybe in smaller numbers?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 06:03
They add a bit of chance, so it's cool and fun.

I just have to check if we can put them to zero in game option, for "serious" simulation game purpose.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 06:35
 Ivan (Admin)
Scris de LiodaGobert, 27.02.2011 at 06:03

They add a bit of chance, so it's cool and fun.

I just have to check if we can put them to zero in game option, for "serious" simulation game purpose.

Already poissible.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 11:11
My only problem is the nukes, which you already addressed, but I love the ninjas! Now I can make air AND land kamikazes! BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 11:52
 Hawk
I've played 6 games and have not encountered a single one.
LOL
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 12:21
Pretty nice units. Really help me with subjugating everything and everyone.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 12:31
They're definitely fun but I think it's kind of funny that the last update was to make the game more about strategy and less about luck and then all of a sudden there is the rare chance you can get a nuke on your first turn.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 13:11
Can we have a naval rare unit? Like Pirates(you have Ninjas sooo) that are found in applicable ports? nice attack, low defense great range? Just an idea, as I've yet to see or hear of any naval rares.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 13:15
...How about a rare unit called the king of cows....THAT would be badass
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 13:20
How come i stopped getting rares in high chance?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 13:49
Sadly a cow unit would be even slower than AA

What about for pirates african/ somali pirates? I find the new units allot of fun with allot of scope to add more. But maybe they should be saved for the cards. It CAN be annoying just how random it is if you get these extra units.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 13:52
Scris de King Cow, 27.02.2011 at 13:49

What about for pirates african/ somali pirates? I find the new units allot of fun with allot of scope to add more. But maybe they should be saved for the cards. It CAN be annoying just how random it is if you get these extra units.

You can set rare units to high probability, low probability, etc...I like these random units, they add a bit of luck, but not so much luck as to wreck the game for the opponent (unless of course he's using marines and you get a spy satellite XD)
----
Bow down before the mathmagician
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 14:00
Yes, they are very cool.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 14:57
 Ivan (Admin)

We're planning to add special rare units for as many countries as possible. So yes, Somalia will get their pirates
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 22:02
Scris de Ivan, 27.02.2011 at 14:57

We're planning to add special rare units for as many countries as possible. So yes, Somalia will get their pirates

I love you. Take me now.

French Foreign Legion? Nepalese Gurkha? Spetnaz? South Afrikan Vuvuzela Horde?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
27.02.2011 - 22:15
How about spartans in athens
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
28.02.2011 - 00:24
 Ivan (Admin)
Scris de Garde, 27.02.2011 at 22:15

How about something slightly more modern?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
28.02.2011 - 03:15

Spartans in Athens, what has the world become to.

I'm quite enjoying the rare units. I was afraid they'd break the game but thats not the case. Really good job you guys put on there. That's all I wanted to post, no odd unit ideas.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
28.02.2011 - 14:24
Scris de Ivan, 28.02.2011 at 00:24

Not ancient spartans, spartans from Halo
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.03.2011 - 16:17
Partisans just serbia!!!

I know that partisans where in the whole world, but most famous in serbia, comunists history? something?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
01.03.2011 - 16:37
Ooh! ooh! Got a good one!!! viet cong? aboriginals?(australlian natives) sauraii? (no not the user :P) and this one came to me while I had codene in my system so bear with me...amok and ivan missles! (seperate units) itd have some awesome info like...."Ivan missle: IT'LL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......again, was on a codene high
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
02.03.2011 - 03:57
Perhaps panzers in Germany, Kamikaze in Japan, dreadnoughts in Britain
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
02.03.2011 - 04:58
Scris de Ivan, 28.02.2011 at 00:24

Ok, u have to see this xD partisans in serbia xD
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
02.03.2011 - 15:28
Scris de rlb001, 02.03.2011 at 03:57

Perhaps panzers in Germany, Kamikaze in Japan, dreadnoughts in Britain

I love this idea
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
10.03.2011 - 21:15
I don't really like the rare units. I mean, of course they are fun and its interesting to see units randomly pop up in a city you just conquered. I just can't help but note home illegitimate they are. I find myself turning them off for any serious game I want to play. Unique units is undoubtably an ingenious idea. But the random factor seems to remove the purpose.
I propose that, instead of random units, buildable units that are unique to certain areas and or countries. For example, you can BUY ninja's in Japan as part of Japan's base units. You can BUY pirate in Somalia and other countries on the horn of Africa. This would make the unique unit idea so much better.
An alternative to this is to simply use the upcoming card system to bring these unique units into the game rather than having them randomly appear.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
10.03.2011 - 21:42
Scris de Otokonoko, 10.03.2011 at 21:15

I don't really like the rare units. I mean, of course they are fun and its interesting to see units randomly pop up in a city you just conquered. I just can't help but note home illegitimate they are. I find myself turning them off for any serious game I want to play. Unique units is undoubtably an ingenious idea. But the random factor seems to remove the purpose.
I propose that, instead of random units, buildable units that are unique to certain areas and or countries. For example, you can BUY ninja's in Japan as part of Japan's base units. You can BUY pirate in Somalia and other countries on the horn of Africa. This would make the unique unit idea so much better.
An alternative to this is to simply use the upcoming card system to bring these unique units into the game rather than having them randomly appear.

Kinda brings the fun outta searchin for em though...
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
10.03.2011 - 23:18
Personaly i would like to see that Crazy Mad Rabbit with Rabies found in mote pthons Holy Grail movie. And a tim lol
----
Where's the BEEF!
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
11.03.2011 - 00:58
Maybe the randomness should be the opportunity to buy said units instead of them being given to you?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba