Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 4   Vizitat de: 50 users
17.04.2019 - 13:23
Expected behaviour: clicking Edit on one of my maps to enter the map editor, and have it load my map.

Actual behaviour: clicking edit on one of my maps to enter the map editor, but it doesn't seem to actually do anything.

Steps to reproduce the behaviour: Clicking edit to edit the map.

Information:

Browser: Chrome

Browser version: no idea.

Revelant information: Scenario editor works just fine.

Whenever i click Edit to edit one of the maps i have created, nothing really seems to happen. However, once i close the window, I cannot click anything else within the atWar page.
----
xd
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
24.04.2019 - 15:44
More problems I encountered:
--After saving it creates weird replica's of the borders on the background.
--Sometimes a part of coloured territory appears in a place where there are no borders at all.
--It is very hard to draw line borders next to eachother which triggers the second problem.
--If you remove an entire territory you made (not a single line left), game crashes sometimes.

Also, why can you not remove a nation from a territory without having to delete the entire nation just to do that, and why are there so many small issues that cause larger problems in the future?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
06.08.2019 - 19:08
 Dave (Admin)
Scris de Argentino_, 17.04.2019 at 13:23

Actual behaviour: clicking edit on one of my maps to enter the map editor, but it doesn't seem to actually do anything.

Which map?
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
04.10.2019 - 07:40
Scris de Argentino_, 17.04.2019 at 13:23

clicking edit on one of my maps to enter the map editor, but it doesn't seem to actually do anything.

I think only Dave can help you, once this issue happen you can't open it again. When you create a new map and upload the background image, save it right away, close and then open again, that will prevent this problem.

Scris de NLQuincy, 24.04.2019 at 15:44

More problems I encountered:
--After saving it creates weird replica's of the borders on the background.
--Sometimes a part of coloured territory appears in a place where there are no borders at all.
--It is very hard to draw line borders next to eachother which triggers the second problem.
--If you remove an entire territory you made (not a single line left), game crashes sometimes.

Also, why can you not remove a nation from a territory without having to delete the entire nation just to do that, and why are there so many small issues that cause larger problems in the future?

1-2) Did you tried adjusting the background image dimensions or reuploading it?
3) Draw it close as possible and after finished drag it to the position you wanted (important: when dragging, select the edges, not the vertices).
4) There's not much to do, always save the map after deleting/drawing something.
5) Are you talking about the scenario editor or the map editor? By "nation" you mean a country?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba