Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 8   Vizitat de: 63 users
21.08.2012 - 12:12
I've seen this a few times now by other players, but it never happened to me just until today. In Warsaw i had all my infantry stracked. And i had 3 airtransports near it (because i moved infantry to warsaw the turn before this). My opponent walled warsaw, so i sent my air-transports on a suicide mission and attack the wall. Meanwhile, my opponent is attacking my air-transport AND the city warsaw. Then this happened:

Besides that i didn't move my infantry out of Warsaw, so there shouldn't be a attack near warsaw, you can see that the battle result on the left window is different then on the right window (i have lost on the one, and won on the other).
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
21.08.2012 - 15:12
Your Air Transports attack the Wall, the units on the wall move to warsaw, your air plane just follow the enemy units to warsaw.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
21.08.2012 - 15:47
Then why is the attack near Warsaw and not in Warsaw? And still, the "My Battle screen" says something different then when i click on the battle.
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
21.08.2012 - 16:03
I had that twice as well, one was a couple of minutes ago against eagles in poland again, funily enough.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
21.08.2012 - 16:29
Lol, sorry hugo, now it happen to me 2 minutes ago.

Turn 1: i make a wall on my capital - and the other player moves 40 troops outside my wall.
Turn 2: i recruit 40 tanks and send them to attack the troops outside my wall
Turn 3: my tanks are DEFENDING near my wall and my walls is intact!!!!
Turn 4: my wall is still there and my tanks got killed and i rage quit.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
21.08.2012 - 19:52
It might be due to some update that wasn't announced that has a few bugs. I really don't know :c
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
21.08.2012 - 21:59
I have had situations where i have had a wall, they have attacked my wall, and moved into the city, aswell as breaking the wall, no idea how that happened.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
11.09.2012 - 07:44
This happened today, I won both battles, what I did was to send 1 tank from inside the city to break the wall outside, however my general and the rest of the infantry fought in both battles somehow.

I am betting it has something to do with this

so it was a bug after all
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba