Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 25   Vizitat de: 116 users
04.08.2012 - 23:55
This was not discovered on purpose, it was merely an accident.

The glitch involves fast forwarding the game past the turn limit. In regular games the only thing that will most likely happen is the annoyance of players. The real danger comes in the form of team games. If you have two people working with this glitch in synchronous coordination, then you can get an instant-win for the host's team. This would be really bad if it was in something like a cw...

I am not going to share how to do it here, because it would surely be abused. I think I need to show it either to a mod or an admin. Next time one of you see my online, please flag me down as I might forget.

(Some of you saw the glitch when it first happened. Please resist the urge to tell people how it is done until the bug is dealt with.)
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 13:28
What do you mean fast forwarding the game...?
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 14:19
I am not going to explain how to do it, but here is the outcome:

This was a 50 turn game. I used Bargain to insta-win. As you can see the game glitched to turn 79.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 14:50
I just tested this with a 20 player 10 vs 10 match. I needed to see if would work with multiple players on a team. It worked perfectly.

This is a very serious glitch.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 14:53
Have you seen the troll saying "mother of god"? it works...
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 14:53
Yeah, this sounds very serious, like you said, CWs can be easily cheated in with this glitch.
----
~Somewhere in the distance an eagle shrieked as it rode an American buffalo to an apple-pie-eating contest at a baseball field.~
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 14:54
Even though this can be easily abused, it is still the greatest glitch in AW history simply due to how funny it is.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 14:55
 Leaf
If you see carefully, these games were not recorded in ANY of the players.
So the only problem here is that it would annoy the players.

At least it doesn't have the abusive power it could have held ...Unless you know how to control this and get it to jump into whatever week you want it to be.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 14:55
NATEBALLER YOU OWE ME A FUCKING WIN BECAUSE OF YOUR GLITCH
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 14:56
I confirm this glicht, turns skipped really fast, the game was supposed to end in turn 50 but ended in turn 60 for me, i tried to move some units during those turns, and they just become invisible or i dont know what happened.
And all messages appeared in some secons in the end of the game, they were a tone of messages.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 15:02
Scris de Leaf, 05.08.2012 at 14:55

At least it doesn't have the abusive power it could have held ...Unless you know how to control this and get it to jump into whatever week you want it to be.

I bet it gives you a win in CWs.

It would be easy to make the game jump somwhere to the middle. It would be impossible to make it jump to a certain week though. If you jump to week 15 then a Germany will have a ton more money then a Ukraine.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 15:05
 Leaf
Scris de NateBaller, 05.08.2012 at 15:02

Scris de Leaf, 05.08.2012 at 14:55

I bet it gives you a win in CWs.

It would be easy to make the game jump somwhere to the middle. It would be impossible to make it jump to a certain week though. If you jump to week 15 then a Germany will have a ton more money then a Ukraine.

It'd be a something similar to a 15k+ game.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 15:07
No... Germany would have more starting cash then Ukraine.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 15:12
 Leaf
Scris de NateBaller, 05.08.2012 at 15:07

No... Germany would have more starting cash then Ukraine.

I was saying that everyone would have extra money than default because every country has an income that would slowly build up through those turns.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 15:27
I wonder what determines the win. Money?
----
Scris de Amok, 29.04.2012 at 08:36

Gardevoir, your obnoxiousness really baffles me sometimes...just leave for good already or stop whining.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
05.08.2012 - 16:41
The host wins. The host's team wins in team games.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
06.08.2012 - 22:29
We can receive PMs natebro
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
06.08.2012 - 23:37
I don't see any natebro dots in your signature, so I don't know what you are talking about.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
07.08.2012 - 22:25
Scris de WillPalm, 07.08.2012 at 20:06

"Yeah , so I'm not telling you how, but I'm going to make a public thread about it.
Y'know, private messages too mainstream."

all the kiddies come and try and find the glitch now
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
08.08.2012 - 08:16

"Yeah , so I'm not telling you how, but I'm going to make a public thread about it.

Dude you're just being an ass right now.
He posted this in BUGS forum. Because that's where it belongs? No one asks you to read it, he just wants someone with enough power to do something about it.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
08.08.2012 - 10:39
Scris de Brandreas, 08.08.2012 at 08:16

Dude you're just being an ass right now.
He posted this in BUGS forum. Because that's where it belongs? No one asks you to read it, he just wants someone with enough power to do something about it.

Yes, but a PM to a mod would've been better because then the whole community that browses this forum wouldn't know about this bug and try to find it and get free wins.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
08.08.2012 - 14:48
The cln wars like regular games don't get added if the player wins turn 1. However if i'm mistaken and someone were to do this after turn 1 then its a problem. (Maybe I can try that)
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
09.08.2012 - 04:09
You guys are right, how dare I create a thread in the bug forum about a glitch.

I'm sick of being crucified by idiots in this game.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
09.08.2012 - 07:53
 Amok (Admin)
Could NateBaller or anyone who has any knowledge about this glitch please PM me ? Can't do anything with it until I actually know how to reproduce it.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
13.08.2012 - 04:27
 Amok (Admin)
That's been fixed by the way. Thanks Nate for pointing it out.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba