Cumpără premium pentru a scăpa de reclame
Postări: 10   Vizitat de: 68 users
18.05.2014 - 16:27
 Eagle (Mod)
So, even tho its not the first time it happened, i rly hope it will be the last. I send 14 and a gen from walled berlin, merge it with 30 inf in walled hamburg, and send another 10 inf from denmark, put it in trans and att france. Ofc guy sends 3 inf to denmark and apparently tbs 10 inf, causing only my gen to att paris instead of 50 and a gen. This is srsly my final topic about this. I wont lose a gen that easy cause the game is retarded....
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.05.2014 - 16:29
But you are pro when it happens in your favour. It happens.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.05.2014 - 16:34
Yea it's annoying.I can't even turn block it doesn't work for me so good.Even 1 IF bomber can turn block 30 infantry's -.- which happened to me.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.05.2014 - 16:36
It's just annoying as fuck!
----

Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.05.2014 - 17:07
Scris de Tirpitz406, 18.05.2014 at 16:36

It's just annoying as fuck!

----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
18.05.2014 - 20:42
Scris de Eagle, 18.05.2014 at 16:27

So, even tho its not the first time it happened, i rly hope it will be the last. I send 14 and a gen from walled berlin, merge it with 30 inf in walled hamburg, and send another 10 inf from denmark, put it in trans and att france. Ofc guy sends 3 inf to denmark and apparently tbs 10 inf, causing only my gen to att paris instead of 50 and a gen. This is srsly my final topic about this. I wont lose a gen that easy cause the game is retarded....

myself and alexmeza tested why this was happening.

say for example i have 10 inf in bulgaria and 5 inf in romania. i merge the 5 inf into the 10 and attack macedonia. if the 5inf are tb'd. the entire stack doesnt move. weve all seen examples of this.

now say i have 5 inf 5 milita in bulgaria and 5 inf in romania. i merge the 5 inf into the 5 inf/milita and send the entire stack at macedonia. if the 5 inf are tb'd this time, the inf in bulgaria do not move to attack macedonia but the milita move on their own.

this is why the gen of tb'd stacks where troops have been merged sometimes move to attack on their own. its considered a separate troop type. so its not a bug really just a gamemechanic that wasnt considered. although i agree that in the case of the general this SHOULDNT happen.
----
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
19.05.2014 - 15:41
Lol try to understand first.

it took you 4 movements to accomplish what you did. Only 1 movement from the other guy who tb'd you.

PS: Moving your general is a separate move. (even if you drag other units with it at the same time)

inb4 i was the guy who tb'd you.

actually laochra explained it, I just looked up. His explanation is correct.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
19.05.2014 - 17:17
Pauzer Manteri
Cont șters
I was in that game
Anyway, what I was going to say, was said by lao already. Actually, there is a way to prevent this.
Let's say you got a 49 infs stack in Odessa and 1 in Chisinau. If you merge them and attack kiev, and the 1 unit gets turnblocked, your whole (inf) stack won't make it. The way to prevent this, is to merge as usual, but send two (or more) attacks, splitting up your stack. For example, 49 and 1. If your 1 unit stack in Chisinau gets turnblocked, your 49 infantries will still make it.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
20.05.2014 - 00:25
Scris de Guest, 19.05.2014 at 17:17

I was in that game
Anyway, what I was going to say, was said by lao already. Actually, there is a way to prevent this.
Let's say you got a 49 infs stack in Odessa and 1 in Chisinau. If you merge them and attack kiev, and the 1 unit gets turnblocked, your whole (inf) stack won't make it. The way to prevent this, is to merge as usual, but send two (or more) attacks, splitting up your stack. For example, 49 and 1. If your 1 unit stack in Chisinau gets turnblocked, your 49 infantries will still make it.

Or just never merge. I try to prevent merging for this reason of TB. also i was in that game i died when i saw it.
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
22.05.2014 - 13:03
Yup this whole stuff is completely shit.
----

Scris de Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Se încarcă...
Se încarcă...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Privat | Termeni și condiții | Bannere | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Alătura-te nouă pe

Extinde vorba